Shredder FLORABEST 2500-6 (Electrical Connection)

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
barbal14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barbal14 » 19/04/12, 11:18

Sorry, I start, then, I resume,
Hello everyone,
I put back into service, after wintering my shredder but he did not restart! big panic - so I disassembled the cutters and nothing worked. I checked the control panel and found that the connectors were disconnected. there is 6 son (red, white, brown, purple, yellow and orange) and the pods were loose. But I do not know in what order to reconnect them. the M / A and the MAR / M / AV with 3 pods under each inter. Do you have a picture of the bottom of the contactors with the wires connected or possibly a shemat. thank you in advance

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/12, 15:51

I think I have the same model. You're lucky!

Do you have a picture of the disassembled man that I compare and especially to see where I have to dismount? : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/12, 16:01

Hello to you.

The crusher for lack of space is stored out in bad weather, with a plastic bag on top that envelops it ... :|

I did not have any branches to grind this year. Just the pruning of the willow, which was still impossible to crush. The long branches are too soft.
It makes me garlands of no use. So I bring everything to the dump.

I saw your request, and I thought I could go take a look.
The record is probably too tidy, because I can not find it.
I never dismounted the beast.

What you call the control panel is where?
I removed the cruciform 4 on the upper part of the grinder.
It does not come off, does not rise, not
I unscrewed the reset cap. But the rotary switch works AV and AR remains hooked.
I tried to unclip with 2 screwdriver. Nothing on the verge of breaking.
Forcing the top plate to remove, I looked from below: I see the white box to lift, hanging on the button ...

Since you have already disassembled, give me the technique, because I do not want to break this button, while everything works. : Cheesy:
0 x
barbal14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barbal14 » 19/04/12, 17:12

Hello again,
To access the connections that interest me, I must unscrew the 4 screws of the main control panel in the upper / front part of the device, where the ON / OFF contactor and the FORWARD / REAR switch are located. Attention the head of the screws is particular, they are heads for 3-point star screwdrivers. I unscrewed the miénnes with a "small" flat screwdriver and the set of 2 contactors came without problem, I did not even force.
If you can send me a photo of the back of the contactors with the colored wires would be perfect.
Sorry, I have photos, but I can not insert them, I can enventually send them to you in Email!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/12, 18:11

Too late ! : Mrgreen:

I wonder if your grinder is not improved ... :D
At home, it was necessary to unclip the slider blocking the march AV or AR

Unfortunately, you had to know and have a thin blade. the 2 clips broke. We will do with a little neoprene.
After removing the 4 screw from the white box, to remove the contactors, for the photo all jumped. then the rain came ...

I do not have screw terminals. What pods to pronounce (maybe that's why they held ... :D )

The overview:
on the plate of components, the cornet on cooler is marked BTA.L6-600B, which seems to be a triac BTA-600B

The wires on the right switch:

The wires on the left switch:

If it is not clear for the colors, or the position of the contactors, ask for clarification in case of doubt, and if you want to know the course of the son.
Tell me this quickly, before I go back (as long as it's cool ..)

Like the slider, the lugs have changed compared to my grinder, the wire colors may be different ...
1 x
barbal14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barbal14 » 19/04/12, 18:30

Good evening gegyx, and thank you for the photos, but unfortunately my grinder is different from yours. My contactor on / off in a pushbutton contactor - I take nevertheless the photos and I make a test of connection, I am also in the rain so I will wait for tomorrow in case or !!!
in any case, I'll keep you going
thanks again
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/12, 18:47

2500-6 means 2006 year?

I put these pictures of my model 2010:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... LcBmvX.pdf

We see the rotary knob.

Christophe, no kidding, you bought one, sold at 15 € at Lidl?
That of my link?
Labeling error?

Lidl is much better than Emmaus ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/12, 20:42

gegyx wrote:Christophe, no kidding, you bought one, sold at 15 € at Lidl?
That of my link?
Labeling error?

Lidl is much better than Emmaus ... : Lol:

Yeah!

How do you know? I said it on the forum?

I do not think it was a mistake because it was under special marquee ... rather liquidation (at a loss) ... There were also generators 100 € instead of 450 ...
0 x
barbal14
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by barbal14 » 20/04/12, 08:25

I tried to reconnect the connections at the back of the 2 switches and unfortunately the result is rather discouraging. it still does not work or "badly" !!! The pictures kindly provided to me by "gegyx" do not correspond to my device - My grinder must be older than his. So if someone has a photo or the description of the connections of the 2 On / Off and Front / Rear switches, I am a buyer. (for further information, can someone explain to me how to insert photos in my message ??????) : Shock:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/04/12, 10:58

For the pictures :
When you write a message you click on "reply".
So under your text zone to write, you click on the line below "to insert an image or a file ..." It is indicated then ...
You have the chance to host your photo on this site.
Also if you know how to retouch or reframe a photo, take advantage of it so that it is useful.

At home there are plenty of son down to the bottom of the board. I do not feel too much of an attack looking for the plan with an ohmmeter-voltmeter.

You still need a minimum for your research.
0 x