Storm in the South West Toulouse and Bordeaux situation?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Storm in the South West Toulouse and Bordeaux situation?

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 10:16

A little thought for the people of Aquitaine forums (Flytox, Targol ...) which suffered a storm of the level of that of 1999 for 48 hours ...

Apparently FLytox has power again ... he posted last night.

Should we wait for the sum of the destruction> energy revenues to make serious decisions? Something other than 2 or 3 subsidies which pipot the market? Ah, I'm stupid, it's China's fault, in France we are already doing the MAXIMUM thanks to the EPR ...

How else are the wind turbines in the South West and South region? There are a lot in the Aude where it blew a lot I think ...

Apart from that there is no such thing as "climatic upheaval" ... Is that when we get our fingers out of the ***? Ah yes there have always been storms, some lobbyists will say ... After all this damage, I do not understand that econology does not bring together and motivate more people ...
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 01 / 09, 00: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/09, 10:49

Hi Christophe,

To say that this storm is warming is scientifically risky.

However, the frequency of extreme events seems increase, for France at least.

I have been monitoring the flow of streams in Auvergne for several years. it works more and more by jerking, whatever the season (that is to say that the flow rate goes from a quinquennial, even decennial dry for weeks to a quinquennial, even decennial wet in a few days).

For the wind, it seems that it takes the same path (logic, the wind brings the clouds and the rain).

Finally, all this is not scientific, but felt all the same : Idea:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 25/01/09, 12:52

Hello

it is a party price, it is not only those of Aquitaine who suffered the storm. in Languedoc Roussillon we were well served!

the Aude and its dozens of wind farms have not suffered too much, I say that like that, but I think that the info does not interest anyone.

jeff
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/01/09, 12:52

Courage. We are all heart with you.
In the southeast, after a major snowfall last week, we had very strong gusts of wind last night.

My wind turbine, which has valiantly withstood all the days of the mistral for 1 year, has lost a pale one which has dropped out with centrifugal force (it must have turned at an exceptional speed!).
I thought it was indestructible but nature reminded me that it could be stronger.

I haven't found the pale one yet. I'm going to think about a security system.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/09, 17:18

hi Grelinette,

for your signature, you should write:

code: Select all

[url=https://www.econologie.com/forums/attelage-hippomobile-electrique-t6885.html][b]mon projet d'attelage hippomobile[/b][/url]

Good repair for your wind turbine. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 17:29

Remundo, you quibble: this one is not, the previous one either and the next one either?

The repetition and acceleration of phenomena is understood in this passage:

Should we wait for the sum of the destruction> energy revenues to make serious decisions?

coucou789456 wrote:it is not only those of Aquitaine who suffered the storm. in Languedoc Roussillon we were well served!

I did not have any more place in the title therefore I am sorry for the other departments which I zapped ... I did not follow everything but it seemed to me that it was especially Aquitaine which was affected and the Toulouse region (Midi Pyrénées I think?).

coucou789456 wrote:the Aude and its dozens of wind farms have not suffered too much, I say that like that, but I think that the info does not interest anyone.

If it interests me the most ... I would not have asked the question ...

Grelinette wrote:I haven't found the pale one yet

Ouch! I hope for you that it is not IN a neighbor, to take the OWN sense !! : Mrgreen: Good research !!
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 25/01/09, 17:57

in Mérignac (near Bordeaux) there is more dust problem,
devastated arcachon basin (more water, more EDF, more such cellphone), and there are four acorns in the Landes who found
smart to go hunting by the ton on a stormy night, the firefighters were to recover them.
a disaster and everyone becomes nice, helpful ...
weird these humans ... misfortune makes them frequentable !!!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Flytox

Re: Storm in the South West and South. Situation Aude Aquitai

by Flytox » 25/01/09, 19:45

Bonjour Christophe

Christophe wrote:A little thought for the people of Aquitaine forums (Flytox, Targole ...) which suffered a storm of the level of that of 1999 for 48 hours ...

Apparently FLytox has power again ... he posted last night.

There where I am there are some trees on the ground but being in a depression of ground less exposed to the winds I suppose the damage is more light. On the side of Capbreton (seaside resort) about 20 km, there was a real carnage in the forest and in a number of homes ...:frown: :frown:

Anyway, I couldn't get out of my house yesterday, I had a broken tree on my gate. The car tightened the buttocks and escaped unharmed with just a few scratches on the trunk. : Mrgreen: The other broken tree (a magnificent Ajestremia snifffffff! Image) almost damaged my Doloréan R19.
There is also a tip on the roof of the garage which went to kill a garden gnome at the neighbor's house :frown: : Mrgreen:

The power came back intermittently yesterday afternoon but there is still no telephone network (Bouygues).

The most serious, it is a neighbor who went up on the frozen roof at 6:00 am to repair a whole piece of roof tiles. He wallowed head first, taking the ladder with him. Fortunately there was his father below (rather barrack) to catch him, because the concrete, head first it does not forgive. : Shock:

Damn, risking your life for 2 m2 of wet plaster : Evil: : Evil:
whatever !
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/01/09, 20:28

My condolences for the neighbor's garden gnome!

These garden gnomes are sick. Even in the middle of a storm they walk in the garden.

not even afraid, not even afraid!
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/01/09, 21:03

Unfortunately it was not the right .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132