The man behind earthquakes ???

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The man behind earthquakes ???

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 13:25

Until today, scientists have thought that humans cannot influence plate tectonics. The quest for control of the human species demonstrates the opposite.

* Experts consider that the earth should never have shaken so violently in the Schuan area. Then the investigators track a possible responsible. Their suspicions have even focused on apparently innocent people: the roadblocks. For example, the 3 Gorges dam is a larger reservoir than Switzerland! The Longmen Shan mountains host several active faults and the region's rivers support numerous dams including that of Zipingpu, a colossus of 156 m in height, located 5 km from the epicenter and which retains more than 1 billion meters water cubes. What lend the latter a role of triggering the earthquake.

FAILURE + DAM = EARTHQUAKE?
Indeed, during filling, the weight of the water causes underground breaks which allows the water to infiltrate up to several tens of km in order to be able to lubricate the faults, again breaking the balance of forces. If the only natural disaster whose origin was not enthropic, this latest discovery implies that human civilization now has an indirect effect on the earth's layer.
(source: science et vie junior October 2008).

* Some very specific earthquakes, known as super-shear, only existed in theory. Today we know that these earthquakes which have the property of generating other earthquakes have a much more devastating effect than traditional earthquakes, not only by their speed of propagation [5 km / s!] But especially by its destruction potential. much higher. All evacuation and prevention methods for the population are therefore wrong! The worst part is that these super shear faults would be found in densely populated areas like San Andreas, California ...
(source: The CNRS journal of October 2008)

Conclusion: Chance or coincidence of the Earth system? Or else Man has settled himself in earthquake zones, not because he is masochistic but because seismic faults have sheltered and / or have always sheltered watercourses [except, it is it indeed the quest for water that has shaped and will continue to shape human civilization] or is the Earth system considering Humanity as too parasitic violently responding?

James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis stopped at the study of the self-regulation of the human species and the Biosphere / Anthropy interaction. The latest scientific findings prove that research is needed even further. James Lovelock prefers "Gaia Hypothesis" than "Gaia Theory" which has a "romantic connotation of the regulatory system of planet Earth". Perhaps this connotation implying "a consciousness of Gaia" displeases scientists, but admit that the coincidences (Tsunami, global warming, cyclone and now the earthquake of human origin) are disturbing.

Shouldn't the scientific debate be opened up to a philosophical debate in order to open up new avenues of scientific research? If each element enters into a "didactic and dialectical" relation with other elements, shouldn't the Earth system (Gaia) be considered as an element in its own right (and no longer as a container of all the other elements) which interact? with all the other elements? Just like the human species, which is also an element of the biosphere, shouldn't we integrate into the Earth system, the biosphere, the superficial lithosphere but also the deep lithosphere? Isn't this a possibility that would take into account the latest scientific discoveries in order to create a mathematical program modeling the functioning of planet Earth? This mathematical program would greatly reduce our TOTAL ignorance on the Earth system.

0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 09/01/09, 21:32

during the cold war and a few days before a devastating earthquake in armenia the russians detonated high-powered nuclear bombs underground (detected by seismographs) in order to trigger an earthquake in the united states.
this was revealed at the end of this cold war.
chance or poorly controlled process :?: :?:
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 09/01/09, 22:15

boubka wrote:during the cold war and a few days before a devastating earthquake in armenia the russians detonated high-powered nuclear bombs underground (detected by seismographs) in order to trigger an earthquake in the united states.
this was revealed at the end of this cold war.
chance or poorly controlled process :?: :?:

you allude to the book "the war of climates" at the level of the paranoid concept of geopolitical issues? Image

I want your references hereImage
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 09/01/09, 23:49

sorry i have no references i read this a few years ago in science and life and reviewed it in a TV report (probably on arte) where there was the testimony of russian generals who had participated in these tests as well as those on their population in the ural.
the kremlin under the chairmanship of gorbatchef officially admitted these two trials.
it was the good old days of relaxation
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 10/01/09, 00:25

ah yes i will do research on this subject when the world is saved! ih! ih! ih! and three small dots in suspension!

0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/01/09, 23:36

: Arrow: I no longer remember the source, but I read that according to scientific studies, it was suspected that during the 20th century, the strong increase in the number of earthquakes would be due, for 40% of them to explosions that would have played the role of trigger ...

The Chernobyl disaster, according to controversial sources, would be attributable to experiments on infrasound carried out by the Soviets who were experimenting with "discrete" weapons capable of breaking up tankers at sea.

More recently, some have evoked the action of the USA on the Cyclones which raged after the destruction of New Orleans and presented elements tending to prove that a high energy process would have been used to deflect a cyclone moving on the Texas.

HAARP projects developed in the USA would also have their equivalent in Russia.

It has been said that the tsunami on Burma in 2008 would have been "anticipated" (perhaps an underwater nuclear explosion) by the USA, which had previously put pressure on the Burmese government in order to impose their humanitarian aid (which was already ready to intervene nearby). The Burmese dictator did not give in ...

These are typically subjects that Jean-Pierre PETIT likes.
I launched a search "HAARP" on its site of which here is The result.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 10/01/09, 23:44

We talk about earthquakes on this links to read and comment maybe.

http://www.ffsa.fr/webffsa/risques.nsf/ ... 2_0019.htm
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 10/01/09, 23:56

It's very interesting what you're saying but I need the references so if you could find those references? Otherwise, it remains "we say" or classified as fantasy / paranoia of the plot.
Apart from me, what interests me are the indisputable proofs of downright weird stuff ...Image

0 x

I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 11/01/09, 00:09

: Arrow: Sorry, I have no better, but what to look for ...

I listen to a lot of things but I refocus on my projects ... :?
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 00:18

citro wrote:: arrow: Sorry, I have no better, but what to look for ...

I listen to a lot of things but I refocus on my projects ... :?

Ah well it's funny but me it's the opposite ... I have to study chemical farming perfectly to reason about the feasibility of an agriculture with 0% shit Image or rather with 100% fish poop Image

Sometimes I impress Image
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"