C in the air: Total oiled wheels and the cake

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

C in the air: Total oiled wheels and the cake

by Christophe » 06/03/07, 14:43

Online video of C in the air of February 22 about the profits of the oil tankers and the Erika trial.

Very informative : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.info/?2007/03/06/ ... de-l-erika

Edit: video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMGi9X0_IU
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 05 / 11, 14: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 21/04/07, 12:15

Hello,

For my first post, I can only join the mass of people and especially that no less negligible of Mother Nature who suffers without being able to defend herself from the attacks which are imposed on her only through men.
Offended, yes no doubt, like many of my contemporaries on the little place that is given to ecology with a capital E.
I am not a member of some associations for the defense of kangaroos or other ecological movements because I think I am sufficiently challenged on the reality of our environment which is deteriorating day by day, to try to bring myself into conformity with the bases of that -this. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
Here and there I listen to the more or less lively exchanges on what our world will have to do after us! It would be quite easy for me to say, like many people,
"After me the flood!"
But I would immediately be decked out with this much-deserved qualifier, selfish. And with good reason.
However, what demoralizes me is the laxity in the face of the responsibilities of each actor in this society that is ours. To put in the foreground the profits rather than the well being of the individuals who make up the said civilization.
Our own attitude is to be questioned.
The fact of succumbing to the “injunctions” of the large financial groups to take a few actions in such or such company, favors this state of affairs. One thing would however be rather penalizing for these big oil groups, which would be to stop buying gasoline or diesel, to stop for a day or two at most, and therefore not to stop at service stations. This was followed by a boycott of actions among these large groups, whether financial or other oil affiliates.
Do you know what these companies would lose then?
Erica's damage value at least.
Personally, I can go without my car for a day, two, three or even a month. I can even thumb my nose at these bigwigs of engagement for several days in a row.
I love motorcycles, I am a freebiker and can do without it without getting sick. So why not 45 million motorists and truckers together, on the same action!
Well I know, we can dream! Isn't utopia possible therapy?
As I pointed out earlier, I am not part of any particular movement. This is just an idea of ​​my poor brain, and I guess if mine discovered this possible possibility, others may have thought so too. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
But aren't we the lifetime tenants of what our previous generations have left us?
I am not a follower of a few more or less enlightened religions either. What connects me the most is being able to visit a site in peace. Surprise me by my outspokenness of the wonders that are threatened by human stupidity. In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
When I travel in the mountains, by the sea or even in the depths of a region, and that I see crap thrown at the bottom of a valley, I goofing off on my own. Just before I only have one word in my mouth, it is:
« Damn how beautiful! "
But damn it has to stay beautiful. No!
This is what I could say in these few lines. Of course, I mustn't dream too much, because too many idiots are still at the helm of our society.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 21/04/07, 16:18

the-scribbler wrote: One thing would however be rather penalizing for these big oil groups, which would be to stop buying gasoline or diesel, to stop for a day or two at most, and therefore not to stop at service stations. This was followed by a boycott of actions among these large groups, whether financial as other oil affiliates.
Do you know what these companies would lose then?
Erica's damage value at least.

Hello

do like me join the "tough guys" put some scavenged oil and water in your crate and go to the buddy, cut your water meter etc ...

don't buy anymore, recover and you will see as soon as we tighten a lot the system will collapse by itself : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@

PS / it's been 20 years since I bought more diesel, except to clean the parts in the workshop.
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 21/04/07, 16:56

Hello,

Probably yes ! But how do I run my injection bike whose principle of operation has become completely unknown to me since I left the old injection pumps of Perkins engines and the old traditional igniters?
And then my personal kilometers, those of my life that are not the most favorable.
I, too, am a born protester. I knew baricades well. Not those of 1789, simply those of 68. :P But, as I often say, my brain has grown at the expense of my arms.
So I try to think. And it gets harder and harder, contrary to what everyone says.
This does not prevent me from worrying about the future for mine, even if after me a deluge may occur.
My old Ford will probably accept oil as fuel. An electric heater coupled to the radiator water circuit to allow it to burn yes, certainly.
I'm still with several strings to my bow. :) I weld practically all metals, both with arc and with argon. The torch has no secrets from me either. Adjustment was also an experience like auto electricity. I should get attached to it by entering the rebel clan, shouldn't I.
0 x
zac

by zac » 23/04/07, 19:38

Damn it happens quickly we do not have a correct welder in the association; the ty punch is fresh : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 23/04/07, 21:47

I don't mind but can't because I'm a very busy man
That said in passing, I have a preference for the wiski.
But as the old saying goes, it's only mountains that don't meet. So why not during walks through our hexagon
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/05/11, 14:40

0 x