Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees

by GuyGadebois » 16/02/20, 19:13

In lack of snow, the Pyrenean ski resort of Luchon-Superbagnères had decided to have 50 tonnes of snow delivered by helicopter this weekend. A decision that obviously made the Minister for the ecological transition, Elisabeth Borne, jump. "Snowing ski resorts by helicopter is not an option," the minister ruled on Sunday, February 16. We will bring together with Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne [Secretary of State for Tourism and Foreign Trade] the players concerned in the coming days. "

The scope of this consultation, which will take place during the week, is not yet precisely defined; In any case, it should bring together those responsible for the ski area in France, explained his cabinet. The purpose of the minister's message was clear: to put a quick stop to such highly polluting operations, said one of his advisers at Agence France-presse (AFP). This meeting also aims to seek solutions for local elected officials, snow transport by trucks being also problematic, according to the same source.

All this for a crappy sport ... and three traders. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees

by ENERC » 16/02/20, 19:21

In lack of snow, the Pyrenean ski resort of Luchon-Superbagnères had decided to have 50 tonnes of snow delivered by helicopter this weekend.

What's the point????? To hold maybe until Thursday?
Attachments
luchon.png
luchon.png (64.24 KB) Viewed 5294 times
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/02/20, 19:29

We walk on the head... :( : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/02/20, 20:16

GuyGadebois wrote: All this for a crappy sport ... and three traders. : Cheesy:

Okay for the helicopter.
On the other hand, for skiing and snow sports in general, you of course have the right to dislike, but it still brings to our mountains a lot of activity, seasonal jobs, and income that help the desertification is not more massive.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/02/20, 20:30

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote: All this for a crappy sport ... and three traders. : Cheesy:

Okay for the helicopter.
On the other hand, for skiing and snow sports in general, you of course have the right to dislike, but it still brings to our mountains a lot of activity, seasonal jobs, and income that help the desertification is not more massive.

Certainly, but having been skiing (at a high level) since the age of 2 and a half (not my choice, as you can imagine), I can happily "spit in the soup" with my fucked up menisci and my joints abused. I saw this sport evolve and I did not like its evolution.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/02/20, 20:41

OK, that's your personal story.
I was talking about the mass of skiers / raclette or fondue eaters a week a year .....
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/02/20, 20:44

sicetaitsimple wrote:OK, that's your personal story.
I was talking about the mass of skiers / raclette or fondue eaters a week a year .....

Idiots who cheat their boredom through the marketing of leisure civilization. An eminently occidantalo-centered phenomenon with an exorbitant social cost (pathologies due to the development of "snowboarding" and parabolic skis). : Mrgreen:
https://www.chirurgienorthopedisteparis ... snowboard/
There's nothing to say, it's expensive raclette!
Last edited by GuyGadebois the 16 / 02 / 20, 21: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/02/20, 20:55

I confirm the info (from the world):

1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/02/20, 21:29

GuyGadebois wrote:Cons who deceive their boredom thanks to the marketing of the civilization of leisure.

In fact, the one and only real question, which should be the subject of a thread on this forum, it's "Who's not an idiot outside Guygadebois?"
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/02/20, 21:33

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Cons who deceive their boredom thanks to the marketing of the civilization of leisure.

In fact, the one and only real question, which should be the subject of a thread on this forum, it's "Who's not an idiot outside Guygadebois?"

You don't care about reality, what matters is your intellectual comfort and your imbecile conformism. Yes, let's continue to encourage board sports thanks to the contribution of snow by helicopter, snow cannons or others! The important thing is that we have fun (Tryphon, if you read me ...) Yupi! It's trendy...
Personally, 99% of my family members still practice skiing (or other) in the resort, well they go there alone, I stay at home and incidentally fuck you. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"