State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

State of mind for a viable future

by eclectron » 31/12/19, 17:51

2 very different subjects which have one thing in common: The state of mind in life, which greatly influences our perception, our conclusions and our actions.

1) Gunter Pauli and the blue economy

2) "Dare"

Nothing is perfect or complete in what is presented, everyone will pick what speaks to them.

Good year 2020
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by eclectron » 17/01/20, 09:53

Cheers:

To be in a good health:

A notch above:
0 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/01/20, 15:27

Are you advertising anti vaccine quacks now?
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 17/01/20, 15:58

izentrop wrote:Are you advertising anti vaccine quacks now?

and not just anti-vaccine. He also practices shamanism, Schaller. And he has problems with justice in France. Its followers will tell us: "It is therefore the proof of the merits of its science, they want to hide the truth from us to protect the pharmaceutical industry!" : Lol: . This charlatan mixes medicine and belief. According to him, our body is the temporal embodiment of our immortal soul; he recycles worn-out religious ideas.

Besides Gunter Pauli seems otherwise solid and credible but distrust anyway. Handsome speakers are not handsome makers. What did he create in the field of ecology that would lend credibility to his methodology?
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/01/20, 16:44

Which one is there? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
To believe that I read in the future ... : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 17/01/20, 17:10

Exnihiloest wrote:and not just anti-vaccine. He also practices shamanism, Schaller. And he has problems with justice in France. Its followers will tell us: "It is therefore the proof of the merits of its science, they want to hide the truth from us to protect the pharmaceutical industry!" : Lol: . This charlatan mixes medicine and belief. According to him, our body is the temporal embodiment of our immortal soul; he recycles worn-out religious ideas.

Besides Gunter Pauli seems otherwise solid and credible but distrust anyway. Handsome speakers are not handsome makers. What did he create in the field of ecology that would lend credibility to his methodology?

Personally I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, (never even in the Liberals : Mrgreen: ) on the pretext that something is not correct, not rigorous or even false, would everything be thrown away?
I take what's good, where there is and leave the bad aside.
Everything can be inspirational.

A bit like Greta, there is a clear step but the background is good, preservation of the environment is simply vital.
Do we have the luxury of quibbling on the decimal point in the wrong place? : roll:

I would compare our era which is the end of a world and the birth of a new one, with the Cambrian explosion, the most eccentric animals appeared, the selection did the rest.
Well for a sustainable world, there must be an explosion of new things which we do not know in advance which will really be beneficial or not.

Through what is presented, I do not pretend that everything is perfect, turnkey.
These are just sources of inspiration for those looking for solutions.
If something speaks to you, you take it or you throw it away, no worries. : Wink:

Personally I remember the Amaroli, experiment to try, to see the effects
and heal the wounds of the past through 'visualization'. I already practiced other than what Tal Shaller says and it has positive effects. I really want to try his method.

I can understand that if we are light years away from all this, we take it for quackery.
It was my rational attitude before trying ... : Lol:

I am therefore not won over to anyone, since I take what suits me, like at the super market : Wink:
Response that applies to Izentrop also. (far too rigid in his mind : Wink: )
1 x
whatever.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/20, 17:24

Are you advertising anti vaccine quacks now?
that's life! some naïve and superstitious people advertise provaccines to support the charlatans of big pharma, others advertise so that everyone can consciously make their choice. As provided by law, human rights and citizens and the Oviedo convention for the avoidance of medical Nazism.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/01/20, 18:10

eclectron wrote:
Which one is there? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
The two have already been widely cited by Janic in topics on vaccination.
Casasnova has even been called to order by MIVILUDE for its advice which endangers the lives of those who follow them.
Exnihiloest wrote: He also practices shamanism, Schaller.
It is not very serious beside the endangering of the health of its followers. : Shock:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/01/20, 18:42

The two have already been widely cited by Janic in topics on vaccination.
It is already progress that you read what is said on the subject: you are progressing!
Casasnova has even been called to order by MIVILUDE for its advice which endangers the lives of those who follow them.
the MIVILUDE has no power to remind anyone of anything, its role is just to give an opinion, to the authorities.
For advice, you are not aware that advice is not taxation. If you advise someone to quit smoking, or any other destructive means of health, it is not to illegally practice medicine and its listeners do not seem to be worse for it, on the contrary according to their testimonies.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 18/01/20, 08:49

Not (yet) listened to in full, but the beginning seems interesting to me to take stock of the 2 major economic systems that are communism and capitalism.
Always in a spirit of research for a sustainable system, adapted to the challenges of our time.
0 x
whatever.