New EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

New EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

by Obamot » 20/05/16, 16:33

Relevant since the advent of the new US paradigm of "war on terror".

Will disasters initiated for ideological reasons become commonplace and multiply?

New Egypt Air crash
flight Paris-Cairo, crashed at sea with 66 passengers on board.

Main civil and airliner crashes since 2011 (beginning of so called "Arab Spring") because of this conflict or suspects:
(in prospect of some attacks)

March 8, 2014: A Boeing 777-200ER flying Malaysia Airlines flight 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappears from radar screens an hour after take-off with 227 passengers and 12 crew members. To date, the plane which has probably crashed in the waters of the southern Indian Ocean has still not been found, which gives free rein to all rumors. [Suspect]

[May 24, 2014: Flag of Belgium Belgium. A shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, attributed to a French Islamist activist causing the death of 4 people]

July 17, 2014: A Boeing 777-200, operating Flight 17 Malaysia Airlines between Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur, crashed in Ukraine, on the outskirts of the city of Chakhtarsk in the self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic with 298 people on board. According to investigators, the plane was shot down by a Buk SA17 surface-to-air missile fired by pro-Russians, which is confirmed by the US administration and representatives of the EU.

[October 2, 2014: Canada: Shootout in Ottawa targeting the National War Memorial to end in the Parliament of Canada, 2 dead (including the shooter, the Islamist Michael Zehaf-Bibeau) and 3 injured].

[December 15, 2014: Australia: Hostage taking in a cafe in Sydney, causing the death of 3 people including the hostage taker Man Haron Monis, Islamist activist of Iranian origin.]

December 28, 2014, an A320-200 registered PK-AXC operating Flight 8501 AirAsia crashes in the Java Sea at 06:16 L (0016Z) with 162 people on board, or 155 passengers, including 150 Indonesians, and 7 crew members1 . At this stage, no hypothesis can be favored. Official hypothesis: a problem of mass and balance, but nothing supports this assumption. The final report highlights a series of causes, including insufficient maintenance. [Possibly suspicious]

[From January 3 to 7, 2015: Nigeria: Baga massacre by the Boko Haram group, killing 150 to more than 2 people.]

[On January 7 to 9, 2015, 4 attacks, including against Charlie Hebdo and a kosher mini-market in Paris, left 17 dead and 21 injured, including 3 from the police; the 3 terrorists were killed. Terrorists claimed responsibility for AQAP and Islamic State]

On March 24, 2015, an Airbus A320 ensuring flight 9525 of the Germanwings, a subsidiary of the airline Lufthansa, crashed between Digne and Barcelonnette, in the department of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, in France. The aircraft carried 144 passengers and 6 crew members, all of whom died.108 The co-pilot, suffering from serious mental disorders, crashed the plane and its passengers after locking himself in the cockpit, the captain outside. This incident called into question international measures in terms of aviation safety and security. [Pilot suicide: official thesis]

[April 19, 2015: France. Attempt avoided in Villejuif, see Sid Ahmed Ghlam case, 1 death.]

On July 31, 2015, at 1409Z (15h09L), an Embraer Phenom 300 crashed in the parking lot of an auction dealership after missing the runway at Blackbushe airport in south London (Great Britain) . The four occupants of the aircraft died. The plane, owned by Salem Aviation in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), is used by the bin Laden family. Osama bin Laden's sister and mother-in-law among the four victims.

[June 26, 2015: France. Attack of Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, 1 dead, 2 wounded.]

[August 17, 2015: Flag of Thailand Thailand. Attack in Bangkok in a tourist district, at least 21 dead]

[August 21, 2015, France attack on the Thalys train]

On October 31, 2015, an Airbus A321 ensuring Flight Kogalymavia 9268 of a Russian charter company connecting Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt to Saint Petersburg in Russia with 224 people on board broke up in full flight, following a bomb attack in the Egyptian Sinai. All the passengers perished.

[November 13, 2015, Paris attacks]

On February 2, 2016, an Airbus A321 with 74 passengers and 7 crew members ensuring Flight 3159 Daallo Airlines connecting Mogadishu to Djibouti suffered 5 minutes after take-off, an explosion in the passenger cabin causing 1 death and 2 injuries to the following a bombing, but the plane managed to turn around and land in Mogadishu.

On March 19, 2016, a Flydubai B737, flight fz981, which took off from Dubai (United Arab Emirates) crashed while landing at Rostov-on-Don airport. Among the 55 passengers and the 7 crew members, no one survived. The accident was due to piloting errors and bad weather conditions, but two months to the day precedes another suspicious crash.

[March 22, 2016, Brussels attacks. Two explosions at Brussels International Airport and one explosion in Maalbeek metro station resulting in 35 deaths and more than 300 injured.]

On May 19, 2016, an Airbus A320 ensuring Flight 804 EgyptAir between Paris to Cairo crashed off the Greek island of Karpathos, with 66 people on board. [Possibly suspect due to the airport of departure and destination]

See the frightening list of attacks around the world: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_d'attentats_meurtriers#2010
0 x
Christophe

Re: EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

by Christophe » 20/05/16, 18:13

Uh we are not yet sure that this is an attack for the crash of EgyptAir (even if there are some indications that go in this direction ...)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/16, 22:26

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/16, 22:45

As long as you have modified the content of my initial post (against my will, v / my refusal by MP). I think this one is no longer mine.

Not required to participate, even less "to give explanations on words of which I am no longer the author in its entirety or intentionality".
► View Text
: roll: (arms fall to me)
Last edited by Obamot the 20 / 05 / 16, 22: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/16, 22:50

I did not modify the initial message, I simply added EgyptAir in the title ...
You put it well large yourself.

That's all!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/16, 23:12

Yes, you can just as well withdraw "EgyptAir"of the title (or not) as long as you put the photo of the playmate of the month, remove the parts in bold, strike out the text, put your own comments or whatever. I don't care: j 'feels that this is no longer "my" post / thread.

Make yourself at home !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/16, 23:23

I put 1 word in the title to make it more related to the news ... that's it!

And Mr. Obamot is having a nervous whim worthy of a teenager raised in facebook sauce?
No but...?!?

Anyway, this topic is not about econology, it's still a subject with more polemical potential ... :frown:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/16, 23:32

If you are not able to understand that for a question of netiquette, we do not have the right to touch the posts of the authors, this is your problem. I am also not responsible for the facts of which you are the cause, But note that it was ultimately a form of censorship, received 5/5.
► View Text
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/16, 00:05

Please don't talk to me about netiquette: before I ban it after X minutes, you were number one on this forum to modify your own messages up to ten times ... just to show "oh I was right" or to adapt (dishonestly) to the evolution of the debate ... then please do not netiquette me don't talk about it :)

Finally this title is very well chosen: there is a lot of blackmail in the air : Cheesy:

Go read rather what I just wrote here: https://www.econologie.com/loi-travail-e ... e-massive/ instead of making a nervous poop for 1 word in a title ... word that you clearly highlighted in your message !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/05/16, 00:36

That's the problem, you didn't understand the meaning of my thread!

there have been 2 Egypt Air crashes in seven months apart (and not just one ... which makes the last one highly suspect after the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels on its airport)

And there were 2 Malaysian Airlines crashes [...] (one of which resulted from a missile fire and the other supposedly never was found)

These are not the only disturbing elements ... There was also this crash (omitted from my list):

October 20, 2014 At around 20:00 p.m. (00:10 MSK), a Falcon 50 registered F-GLSA [88] operated by the company Unijet, encountered a snowplow on take-off on the runway of Vnoukovo international airport near Moscow. The horizontal visibility is then 350 meters due to a relaxing fog present on the ground. The main left landing gear struck a snow plow and made a wooden horse, while losing its port wing. The carcass slides on the track and ignites. The accident killed four people: Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and CEO of Total and sole passenger, as well as three crew members of French nationality

... who had the right to a complete thread from you and you would like to claim that I would try to "argue", and then follow up on grievances on a personal level!

If you read the link at the end of the post, which lists the number of attacks that there are in the world today, it's simply frightening:

image.jpeg

And again, the 2 worst years are missing: 2015 and the beginning of 2016 [...]
Source: http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/monde/20160121.OBS3133/infographie-le-nombre-d-attentats-flambe-t-il-dans-le-monde-depuis-2015.html

> 35 deaths between 000 and 2012, it's not controversy Christophe, it's a statement of the facts.

If you want to compare where the number of victims was at 9/11 and where we are now, review of the last 3 years, it's 9/11 x10! You who feared a security drift, we are there, but where are we going?
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"