Burneco Boiler Automatic Wood Pellet at 2000 €

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Burneco Boiler Automatic Wood Pellet at 2000 €

by Christophe » 27/09/10, 15:33

A Burneco 30kW automatic pellet boiler for less than 2000 € (premiums deducted)? This is what offers this advertising scanned in a free: we go from 7000 € TTC to 4500 € and less than 2000 € ... except printing error?

Price including VAT but I do not know if the installation is included or not. Generally the nice bonuses are for hardware installed ... so I guess it's ...

Does anyone know this material?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/09/10, 16:19

Apparently, Belgium is still rich !!!

In France, the aid has been well planed.

The interest of the offer is mainly the help / tax credit.

For those who are really interested, check that the model offered at this price is the one that has automatic ignition and ash removal (presented as an "option" on the manufacturer's website).

Warning: automatic "ash removal" does not mean "automatic cleaning": on the top of the range (more expensive), the exchangers are cleaned daily and automatically. When it comes to pellets, this is important for maintaining high performance throughout the winter (except having the discipline to clean by hand every week / 10 days).

I cannot know for sure whether the boiler modulates: that is to say adapts its power to needs. It is a question of "regulation which modulates the heating" ...

Finally know that the helpers are valid also for others!

That said, at this price, it is a crime to continue with fuel or gas!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/09/10, 17:57

We feel the end of bonuses ???

The method of the 1 phone against 2 subscription years seems to be applied for boilers, against 10 pellets years ?????
Even better, without bonuses?
You have the stove with pads 500 € with pads much cheaper than pellets with grindings possible instead:
http://www.energie-bois-sud.com/pdf/Poe ... 9_2010.pdf

and less than 1100 € for big models!
http://www.energie-bois-sud.com/pdf/Poe ... 9_2010.pdf

Mystery about quality ??
For the price is worth a try !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/10, 18:04

I knew it was going to intrigue you :) : Cheesy:

Burneco is a Belgian company based around 30 km from us, it seems rather serious: http://www.burneco.be/website/index.php ... nous&hl=fr

It is therefore armed with an industrial engineer and a heating engineer who have been in the business for several years that the CAP 30 model was born, this 30 KW pellet boiler model, with a rectified stainless steel worm screw. , is of a very simple and very effective design.

It is equipped with an electronic control panel manufactured in the Liege region, with reinforced insulation and a silo "on demand", it meets the standards NBN 303-5 in force in Europe.

The 10-15 KW, 40-45 KW and 55-60KW models are also available.

To make its place, this Belgian company, promises an 5 ANS WARRANTY on the equipment, and offers assistance with the installation of the first 3 boilers. To meet the demand of builders and its customers, Burneco has developed an 10-15 KW boiler ideal for low-energy homes and homes.

Another example of a "flush with the daisies" price: http://www.burneco.be/website/index.php ... imes&hl=fr

For a Burneco Cap 15 (15KW power) pellet boiler, including 140 silo, the price of which is 5.690 € excluding VAT, if you can benefit from the Walloon Region's premium and the 40% tax deductions, the investment will come back to you:

5.690 € - 40% = 3.414 €, less 1.750 €

= 1.664 €.

In this example, you are actually paying less than 30% of the boiler price.

If I used a boiler I would not hesitate to think about installing it ... especially we have a pellet mill at 15 km from us (direct sales to 160 € per ton but have to go and get them). ..

ps: did, Belgium can give because it takes a lot, it is its workers who are enormously taxed and taxed (more 2000 € tax being the equivalent of the smic ...).
0 x
luimeme19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by luimeme19 » 14/10/10, 10:38

Hello
in France too there is this kind of product
a defro duo pellet which makes pellet and logs 15kw with reserve of 180kg pellet in 4200 € ht
distributor france: heating-bois-pellet.com
and the official website factory http://www.defro.pl/
in their ad he advertises
A pellet boiler 15kw to heat 150m2 and a balloon (ECS) 140L install at home for 7700Euro HT it is possible (deduction of the tax credit included in the price but not the aid departmental)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 22/01/11, 19:23

The burning of pellets raises a lot of sparks that will settle on horizontal surfaces, preventing a good heat transfer. I tested a volcano-type pellet burner in a fuel oil boiler, and cleaning was required every 4-5 days. With the other burners the sparkle is even worse, I will not even try.
The best solution I have seen for now is the vertical tube heat exchanger.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/01/11, 22:29

This information from a pro on pellet burners:
The burning of pellets raises a lot of sparks that will settle on horizontal surfaces, preventing a good heat transfer. I tested a volcano-type pellet burner in a fuel oil boiler, and cleaning was required every 4-5 days.

is important, you need a burner type volcanobecause it proves that the choice of pellet burners is not obvious, and progress is possible to better rebrule the projections before the exchanger.
This is not easy, for solid combustions, and can be a gasification and gas combustion would be better ??????
I have the impression that the boilers will be improved in the future !!

Finally for those who are not grand sons of Polish emigrants, not speaking Polish, here are the official and unofficial French importers of
defro duo pellet
http://www.google.fr/search?client=fire ... 1&aql=&oq=
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/01/11, 12:42

Philippe Schutt wrote:The burning of pellets raises a lot of sparks that will settle on horizontal surfaces, preventing a good heat transfer. I tested a volcano-type pellet burner in a fuel oil boiler, and cleaning was required every 4-5 days.

This is exactly why the "top ten" boilers incorporate an automatic daily cleaning. In a fully automated installation, this is essential.

And that I do not advise machines simpler, without automatic cleaning, generally boilers with wood or modified coal, that with less expensive, only on the express condition that the owner is obliged to clean at least weekly (Besides, the serious marks of these boilers or external burners say it in their propsetcus, the majority it is in the prospectuses and the users discover it in the instructions of use!).
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 23/01/11, 12:49

Hello !
In fact, I'm not saying that you need a burner volcano, but you need a vertical wall exchanger.

Question burners:

The advantages of the volcano burner are that it does not clog easily and that it can keep an ember for a quick restart. Its major disadvantage is its security risk at the moment of extinction. At this point, the embers can go back up the pellet feed circuit. This circuit must imperatively have a zone without fuel or the embers will go out and the zone downstream must be resistant to the phenomenon. There is also provision for electronic monitoring.
With a conventional burner this area is immediately adjacent, this is the part where the pellets fall. In 2 cases this area must be large enough to be effective, a drop of + -15cm seems necessary. As in this type of burners it can form a crust, periodic mechanical cleaning is necessary.
The 2 types of burners are valid if the implementation compensates for the defects.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 23/01/11, 13:07

of course the classic burners make a lot of spark and dust

the burner volcano only works with pellet, damage ... difficult to pass wafer

my solution: feed from above ... the granules or chips fall into the refractory fire and accumulate in a rather thick layer ... the primary combustion is at the bottom under the embers ... the layer of wood above Pyrolyses when approaching the fuck, the secondary combustion is done above, in large quiet flame without dust

the automatic cleaning of the exchanger is no longer essential at all

and above all we can swing whole piece of wood over without problem! mixed wood and plate operation
0 x