Auer Pulsator gas boiler: docs and infos

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Auer Pulsator gas boiler: docs and infos

by Christophe » 30/11/09, 17:43

I create this topic to gather information on the Auer Pulsatory gas boiler because the combustion principle seems very interesting!

a) Presentation videos: https://www.econologie.com/pulsatoire-au ... ulsations/

b) Data sheet: https://www.econologie.com/telechargemen ... ulsations/

c) The official website: http://www.auer-gianola.fr/pages/produi ... atoire.php
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 30/11/09, 19:04

yeah ... 8) great this product
the principle is hell, and without chimney it is a big plus

you know the price

:?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/09, 19:10

No, I do not have the exact prices but it is about the order of an oil boiler.

So more expensive than a conventional gas but the installation of the oil and the tank in less ... and the chimney in case of new construction (+ sweeping in less ...)

Do not prevent the evacuation of PVC gases I would still be a little afraid with the years and especially if there is a problem on the hydraulic "circuit" for example (= less condensation = hotter gas) ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 30/11/09, 19:16

Do not prevent the evacuation of PVC gases I would still be a little afraid with the years and especially if there is a problem on the hydraulic "circuit" for example (= less condensation = hotter gas) ...

it seems to be very successful ... it looks so serious that I trust

I am very interested :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/09, 19:20

I did not say it was not serious I said that in case of operating problem I would not trust a PVC evacuation!
And nothing prevents to do the gallantry galva! Personally if I had to install one I will do it in metal that's it!

Hey contact them and ask for a price so how will we know! :)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 30/11/09, 21:45

It seems to me from memory that:
- The pulsatory 20 revolved around 4.000 €
- The pulsatory 40 revolved around 6.000 €

It's in the price range of good comparable floor boilers.

For operation, there are some electronic safeguards ... as on all heaters similar to gas, oil, pellets and even wood.
0 x
david59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

PULSATORY BOILER

by david59 » 30/11/09, 22:45

AUER accelerates in the production of pulsating combustion gas boilers!
This new type of boiler works a bit like an engine: instead of having, like in a conventional gas boiler, a burner similar to a torch, there is a bundle of spiral tubes bringing an air-gas mixture into the boiler. a combustion chamber: this mixture ignites under the effect of a spark plug then by auto-combustion, enters the tubes of an exchanger causing a micro-combustion (more than 100 per second) by transferring the heat the coolant (water) of the heating system. The depression created by the micro-combustion generates a call for the gaseous mixture and the cycle begins again.

The main advantages of the system are a very high efficiency (100%) and a very low CO / CO2 emission. The water vapor contained in the gaseous mixture is removed (in the form of condensate) by a simple PVC pipe. There is no need for a chimney, the connection being of the suction cup type. As there is no burner, maintenance is simplified and is limited to replacing the candle. In addition, the boiler produces all domestic hot water by condensation.

Currently, only AUER produces and distributes this type of boiler in 20 kW (about 3 000 €) and 40 kW (about 4 000 €) versions.
0 x
david59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

PULSATORY BOILER

by david59 » 30/11/09, 22:56

HELLO TO YOU
I WILL INSTALL A PULSATORY BOILER OF A POWER OF 20 KW, THE 14 DECEMBER, THE PRICE 4101 EUROS.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 30/11/09, 23:50

: Arrowu: it is a wise choice if you have good transmitters, ideally a low temperature floor or, failing that, good low temperature radiators widely dimensioned.
The boiler must be placed in a room where its sound level will not be disabling. however, it seems that the sound insulation has been improved on the latest versions.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/09, 08:47

citro wrote:It seems to me from memory that:
- The pulsatory 20 revolved around 4.000 €
- The pulsatory 40 revolved around 6.000 €

It's in the price range of good comparable floor boilers.

Oh? I do not know if you included the entire installation but if 4000 € it's for the boiler alone (so without DHW tank or installation) it's still double GOOD oil boilers: a good oil boiler is trading between 2000 and 2500 € HT only. I am talking about boiler Buderus or DeDietrich, so boiler quality.

There are 1st prizes less than 1000 € without problem. Some brico offer "complete" kits to be mounted yourself (radiator included) at less than 2000 € including tax and 19.6% VAT therefore ...

But I do not say that the Pulsatory is not worth its price given the benefits it brings. If we win 1000 € on the installation for example, it's all good!

david59, your price included what exactly?
0 x