Clim reversible inverter Carrera Bricoman the savings?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Capt_Maloche

Clim reversible inverter Carrera Bricoman the savings?

by Capt_Maloche » 21/10/09, 12:17

Hello, continuation of the subject on the PM230 energy meter: econometer-pm230-notes-on-the-operating-t3099-30.html

I have installed this device:
I have not chosen at random you can appreciate 8)

First, an inverter or nothing
Inverter means that all motors are proportionally variable, regulation also (important), it allows for this model to modulate the power according to the differential between the measured T ° and the set point between 1800 mini and 5300Wmax

this will play on the COP for example by limiting the power of the indoor unit (ie selecting the low speed or night mode), which allows to oversize the exchanger ext. (Evaporator) to the needs

Prefer the refrigerant R410A which has a very low T ° of evaporation (° C -55 P. atm) and allows the operation of heating to Bouzin -15 ° C

Then, you should know that the manufacturers often use the same "box" (fairing, exchangers) for different powers, thus penalizing the most powerful model in the range of the same size.

this is the reason why I selected the first model; a comfortable difference seen (3.5 4.3KW and average speed) between the cold and warm powers displayed, which implies a good restitution of the energy consumed by the compressor
This is not the case of the model above whose powers are limited to cold: 5,1 kw, hot: 5,6 kw due to an under sizing the exchangers.

Capt_Maloche wrote:Come early results, quite amazing for a camera of this price: Split System Inverter R410A 3500W given to medium and max 5300W

Split adjusted low speed (so oversized heat exchangers)
Low speed in Eco mode, 3 + ° C outside to 21h00
Absorbed power indicated by the]PM 230 : 565W 228V 50Hz cos Phi: 0.98 2.54A (extra information)

blow surface of the indoor unit: x 0.60 0.08 m²
average speeds measured on 12 points: 5.1 m / s (hot wire anemometer KIMO)
Is a flow 880m3 / h

T ° uniform blowing 32 ° C
T ° recovery 22 ° C (installed in the upper part)

an actual power output of 880 0.34 x x (32-20) W = 2992
COP = 2292 / 565= 5.2 quite the cattle :D

0.34 is a contraction of the specific heat of air 20 50% ° C widely used in the business

Then the power P = (Q v / 3600) x Cp x x Ro DT is the full form.

P [W]
Qv [m3 / h]
Cp [J / kg.K]
Ro [kg / m3]
DT [K]

Typical values ​​are: http://www.thermexcel.com/french/tables/massair.htm
Cp = 1000 [J / kg.K]
Ro = 1.25 [kg / m3] you can quibble with 1.20 : Cheesy:

This explains the formula used most commonly:
= P x Q v x 0.34 DT (where 0.34 1000 * = 1.25 / 3600)

Assume the constant Pc and Ro values.

This power formula is valid for hot and cold batteries batteries if the condensation does not occur. (If condenstation take the enthalpy difference).

And so here it is installed inside:
You can see the PM230 left of the chute

The indoor unit is placed above the door in the lobby that serves the whole house
bottom right the kitchen, left the bottom Sat stay right the downstairs bedroom (not the closet), left the office and I took the photo at the foot of the staircase leading upstairs

Capt_Maloche wrote:
citro wrote:I did a quick calculation table corner ...
Compared to all or nothing reversible € 250 purchased by my brother frêre 4 years ago (COP2.5), this version less than € 600 pays for itself in less than 2 years ...
8)
Now what would interest me would be to know your total kWh thermal generation over a year and your consumption kWh electric ...
'Cause you're not going to have a COP of 5 in freezing temperatures ...

I should monetize the thing in less than a year, providing cost me around 900L price of oil, I decided to buy it than to complete the full of my tank

I measure my years since 2 fuel oil consos
I will add grace to PM230 consos of the air conditioning and heating mode and compare and verify the return on investment

You know, for negative temperatures, in fact it is a relatively short time a year

I who come to invest in a gas condensing boiler ... I wonder if your choice is not cheaper than gas ... The kWh of gas was € 7 2008 percent but it blazed in 2009 (the price of subscription doubled : Evil: ).

I made my calculation, at energy cost is no concurrency, except perhaps wood (4fois cheaper than fuel oil)
It is also without concurrency on the purchase price
But gas is not too badly placed 157 0.0489 € subscription and € by kw.h

With the split inverter and an average COP of 4 say the Kw.h cost me 0.10 / 4 0.025 = € / night without Kw.h price, I have not changed my subscription EDF.
(The gas you have a subscription and more) in which amounts to around an annual consumption of 10 000KW.h to 157 / 10 000 1.57 = cent of € 0.0489 or more 0.0157 + = 0.0646 € / Kw.h which it must add the efficiency of the plant

and comparisons around € 0.08 / Kw.h for oil with an average yield

Christophe wrote: Operating 24h on how many days? When I met 1 able pm I always put a post it close with the start time and date measurements.

I charge a monthly statement

I see mostly hit Bouchou brass hung left!
This is an emergency? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Ah unless this is a nutcracker ??? : Mrgreen:

Nah, it's a rustic pulls plug polished wood, which can indeed serve nutcracker and crushed fingers : Cheesy:

Ah I saw it more "open" from what you were saying ... the inverter has an "effect" in the kitchen for example and on the 1st floor? Well, you will tell me it's extra ... obviously!

Say it is centrally placed:
1 3 stay radiator based on
Kitchen and toilet (not pictured) radiator according
Office, hall and bedroom on the ground floor closed radiators
1 bathroom upstairs radiator according
3 rooms upstairs closed radiators (thermostat set at 18 ° C in case, good temp for sleeping)
Apartment DRC closed down all radiators, unheated garage, unheated porch.

With that, I have more than 25% of radiators based [/ quote
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Install a reversible air conditioning Inverter, savings

by I Citro » 21/10/09, 14:33

Modos or users should systematically split the subjects that deviate from the subject. this is how we recognize forums well kept.
: Lol:
Capt_Maloche wrote:I made my calculation, at energy cost is no concurrency, except perhaps wood (4fois cheaper than fuel oil)
It is also without concurrency on the purchase price
But gas is not too badly placed 157 0.0489 € subscription and € by kw.h

With the split inverter and an average COP of 4 say the Kw.h cost me 0.10 / 4 0.025 = € / night without Kw.h price, I have not changed my subscription EDF.
(The gas you have a subscription and more) in which amounts to around an annual consumption of 10 000KW.h to 157 / 10 000 1.57 = cent of € 0.0489 or more 0.0157 + = 0.0646 € / Kw.h which it must add the efficiency of the plant

and comparisons around € 0.08 / Kw.h for oil with an average yield
I'm electricity over € 0.08 HT/ KWh but this rises to € 2009 0.13 to VAT Incl. including subscription to a high consumption of 7.000kWh (yes, it consumes electric cars). Last year, the electricity came back to me 0.15 € TTC / kWh for less 4.000kwh. Next year I plan more 9.000kWh electric conso ...

Regarding gas, I consumed until 16.000kWh gas 0.04 € HT / kWh or approximately € 0.06 abonement VAT included (210 € / year !!!). If my gas bill does not significantly decrease after the work in progress; condensing boiler, low temperature radiators, solar water heaters and cellulose wadding attics ...
... I leave the gas for a PAC ...
That said, what to choose, an air / air split, like you or an air / water connected to my radiator and that would be the extra ECS.
:?:
Pourqoi not a PAC also connected to a VMC DF. :?:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/10/09, 14:49

Yes, but it's not too hard work :D

I gave you the GDF gas tariffs 2009, who is your provider?

An example of 2009 price for my town: http://www.dolcevita.gazdefrance.fr/por ... es_energie

Show my price

Summary of my request

Natural gas offer - fixed price 2 years
Consumption point 91510 - LARDY
Forecast annual consumption range of natural gas between 6 and 000 kWh

Natural gas

Subscription 165,00 € TTC per year Consumption tax 0,04760 € / kWh

The heat pump on radiators at low T ° is an alternative choice on condition of not paying "an eye" for the installation, too expensive for my taste

this is why I went with this inverter split system, very cheap in comparison with other technologies, wood boilers are not given either

Note that I kept my oil central heating + DHW

Note also that I have a wood insert that heats the house in case of beoin / down or approval
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/10/09, 15:06

Capt_Maloche wrote:I gave you the GDF gas tariffs 2009, who is your provider?

An example of 2009 price for my town: http://www.dolcevita.gazdefrance.fr/por ... es_energie

Show my price

Summary of my request

Natural gas offer - fixed price 2 years
Consumption point 91510 - LARDY
Forecast annual consumption range of natural gas between 6 and 000 kWh

Natural gas

Subscription 165,00 € TTC per year Consumption tax 0,04760 € / kWh
I connected to Gaz de Bordeaux.

It is true that the PAC air / water are still overpriced ... : Evil:
Around me, a lot of people start several modes of heating and juggle between as wood, PAC air / air and fuel to suit the evolution of tariffs.

Many people have also invested in a generator for the upcoming big electrical network failures, but here I am ... HS
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 21/10/09, 15:08

For information :

Supplier: Gaz de Bordeaux
Annual subscription 260 euros
kWh price: 0,05225 15 to TTC / 09
0 x
To argue.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/10/09, 15:21

Aumicron wrote:For information :

Supplier: Gaz de Bordeaux
Annual subscription 260 euros
kWh price: 0,05225 15 to TTC / 09
Yes but I always combines my subscription with my consumption and I then divided by my kWh used to know my price real kWh.
This allows me to compare with other energy sources. :?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/10/09, 15:34

Yep, with the subscription you exceed the price of oil to € 0.06 / KW.h (€ 0.60 / L and 10Kw.h / L PCI) .... not glop huh?

Christophe found the other day PAC AIR / Water pools for really cheap, this may well be the solution for low temperature circuits

must anyway avoid high temperature with CAP because the COP is diminished and often falls 1 zero temperatures

To return to the subject :D These Split Inverter Systems are in my opinion LA economic solution of the moment, we must choose the material according to the criteria exposed in first page.

Otherwise you have to rebuild a house BBC (50Kw.h / year and m²)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/10/09, 23:39

Capt_Maloche wrote:Yep, with the subscription you exceed the price of oil to € 0.06 / KW.h (€ 0.60 / L and 10Kw.h / L PCI) .... not glop huh?
Using LPG in 0.60 € / l I arrive between 0.08 and 0.10 € / kWh. If gas prices soar, close the meter and connect the boiler bottle may be more economical ...
Capt_Maloche wrote:Christophe found the other day PAC AIR / Water pools for really cheap, this may well be the solution for low temperature circuits
You allude about Poolex pool heat pump for heating home?. :?:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/10/09, 09:30

Yes, the same man

like, a funny remark on the reversible air conditioning;
in heating mode, the outside group that absorbs energy (cold blast) and there is a lot of condensation

Well I get these condensations water (demineralized water) to the central steam ironing :D

rainy weather yesterday, I filled a canister in 5L 24h, cool
(Dry weather is 2 days)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/09, 10:22

It's fine about this but would anyway kWh put some green in it all right?

If my paddle wheel running as I hope ... well I also put a small battery like yours ca ... Otherwise wait for us to do our PV system ...

here you pay € 0.21 kWh for the nuke ... !! : Evil:

Capt_Maloche wrote:Otherwise you have to rebuild a house BBC (50Kw.h / year and m²)

Well it starts when these specifications? We already have a good base with our! Suffice to improve the concept (large surface, the cheap m², big oil buffer + MCP 2 solar circuit, CAP raiser ...) again and it should do well!

Ideally, the price should not exceed 200-250 000 €! In short 300 000 € turnkey field ...

The pipos nickname passive houses to 600 000 € ca not interested !! And I assume you either ...

oil or gas sellers will cry their mother! Banzai!
0 x