Geothermal heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Aude
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Geothermal heat pump

by Aude » 09/07/04, 15:41

Hello everybody

I'm looking for all the info you can have on geothermal energy but I'm mainly looking for users of this principle ...

Thanks in advance :)
0 x
philflamine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by philflamine » 07/08/04, 08:41

Hello,

you can contact france inter, the program "CO2 mon amour" has already dealt with the issue of geothermal energy. It goes back several months ... they certainly have an archive service ?!

Otherwise, testimonies are rather rare on the forum, for the time being :( :( like you, I very much regret it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/04, 09:57

What do you want .... I can't do + than what I am doing now .... I know the result is pretty poor but who's at fault?

ps: for your case, if you type heat pump which is a perfectly mastered technology you will find all the useful information on the internet ... starting with the Edf site on sustainable development ...
0 x
Gamineige
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Gamineige » 25/11/04, 18:44

The heat pump makes it possible to heat a house while making the maximum savings, different systems exist, Air / air heat pump, water / water, air / water, the air / air heat pump takes calories in the outside air to the release of forced air into the house, this is not always ideal since the more you need to heat the cooler the air outside, the AIR / WATER PAC works on the same principle soothes the calories recovered are sent either in radiators or a heated floor, the 3rd principle: PAC WATER / WATER is in my opinion the most interesting, we recover the calories in water (drilling, wells, ponds or systems of pipes buried to a meter depth with a water circuit) and we send these calories recovered by the heat pump towards the house in the underfloor heating or the radiators, we obtain the most important coefficients of performance (COP), of 4 or 5: this is to say for 1 kw consumed we have 5 kw of supplied, we have friends who have installed this system for their house, with heated floors they consume around 150 € for 6 months of heating! house of 100 m²
the investment is maybe a little more expensive but we recover very quickly on the heating! they bought their PAC from a manufacturer who took over a craftsman (manufacturer) who had 20 years of experience. see site:
http://www.cablagesudloire.com/
their installation is three years old and they are super satisfied, they opted for drilling, which allows them to also have water for the house.
0 x
Camel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Camel » 16/12/04, 01:11

Hi everybody !

I normally work on another forum econology, but in my Loire department (42), there are a lot of realizations in operation.

I live in the north of the Loire, west of Roanne, on the Monts de la Madeleine, the first foothills, from the west, of the central massif.

I have friends who have a cottage called the White Panel Inn.
see here:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/chatel-montagne-he...neau-blanc.html

Fred built a large log cabin (big logs, in fact, stacked tree trunks, adjusted with a chainsaw ...)
The slab on which it rests is a low temperature heating floor, coupled with a surface geothermal heat pump (the sensor pipes are buried about 80 cm deep)

It works well, but it can be nice to still provide a fireplace insert with fresh air outside, for cooler evenings or you don't want to turn on the heat ...

I saw while walking in my corner several achievements, including that of the stepfather of a friend who has repaired a ruin in the mountain, by equipping it with a heated floor + geothermal heat pump.

Apparently, they are open people, since they have a sign indicating this particularity.
We must therefore be able to contact them ...

Since you are far away, a good starting point would be to provide accommodation at Momo and Fred's, with the white panel, and to shine there to visit and meet other happy directors!

Voila, I passed on the info!

See you, and good discoveries.

Michel
0 x
stephane2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Geothermal heat pump

by stephane2 » 13/01/06, 12:46

Hello,
I have a geothermal "soil-water" heat pump, that is to say that the evaporator is buried 50-60 cm underground and that it is water that circulates in the floor of the house; it's been working perfectly for 5 years. I have lots of figures on consumption, for those interested contact me
See you soon S.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 13/01/06, 14:29

Hello
I did a BTS study project to add a cooling floor option to an existing heated floor. In my report I propose the geothermal solution. If you’re interested I have info.
0 x
norman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by norman » 13/01/06, 16:54

Hello everyone
I have been using geothermal energy for 7 years
a 240 m2 house on two levels
there is a sensor in the garden of 250m2 connected to two compressors (one per floor) then a coil in the slab
with promotelec label
installation cost 100000 francs less promotelec premium of 30000F
or 70000F
annual electricity consumption for the system around 2000 francs (300 euros)
I am very very happy
norman
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 13/01/06, 17:37

Hello
That summarizes everything
A big investment in the purchase but a profitability extra in the use.
0 x
norman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

geothermal

by norman » 13/01/06, 18:31

I'm interested in knowing your method of cooling the floor
I had asked the SOFATH ste who installed my system to me but that had not convinced me and I did not follow up this part
The floor refreshing is for my house in Madagascar. The bottom packaging systems are not terrible and heavy consumers of electricity.
0 x