Setpoint requested on Okofen smart xs not respected by the regulator

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
adrien0063
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Setpoint requested on Okofen smart xs not respected by the regulator

by adrien0063 » 19/01/21, 20:20

Hello,
I come to you because I have a problem that I cannot resolve.
When my boiler switches to reduced mode, day or night, it does not respect the Room setpoint assigned to it.
The programmed reduced Temp is 18 ° and comfort 20 °, in comfort no worries the Tambiante setpoint is indeed at 20 °; however when this goes to reduced the Tambiante setpoint is set at 8 ° instead of 18 °. So that at night the house drops almost below 16 °.
I don't understand where the problem is coming from.

Here are my settings:

Slope 1,2

30 ° curve foot

Lim T ext comfort 15 °

Lim T ext reduced 5 °

Anticipation duration 180min

Ambient T horn 4

Smoothing 10min

T ambient hysteresis shutdown 1.5K

T ambient hysteresis on 0.5K

If someone has already had this problem and fixed it, I want them to enlighten me .. Thank you
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Instruction requested on Okofen smart xs not respected by the regulator

by Pilpoill » 21/01/21, 16:26

Hello,

The ambient T setpoint which indicates 8 ° is normal, it works like this at Okofen and it will display 8 ° as long as there is no heating request and the ambient T has not dropped to 17 + hysteresis stop - hysteresis works at 18 °.
With your current settings, as soon as the indoor T is strictly equal to 18,5, the heating circulator will start up again.

But only if it is more than 5 ° to the outside sensor because: "Reduced ext T limit 5"
This 5 ° limit takes priority over the observed ambient T.
0 x
adrien0063
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by adrien0063 » 21/01/21, 18:32

Hello,
I want to thank you for taking the time to answer me.

What I do not understand is that I went down to 16 ° in ambient T without the circulator or shoe triggering, this means that I will have to modify the Text limit?
0 x
adrien0063
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by adrien0063 » 21/01/21, 18:41

Pilpoill wrote:But only if it is more than 5 ° to the outside sensor because: "Reduced ext T limit 5"

The user manual says the opposite. Beyond 5 ° the circulator is stopped. I deduce that below, it should be turned if I don't have my ambient setpoint.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 21/01/21, 19:20

adrien0063 wrote:Hello,
I want to thank you for taking the time to answer me.

What I do not understand is that I went down to 16 ° in ambient T without the circulator or shoe triggering, this means that I will have to modify the Text limit?

adrien0063 wrote:
Pilpoill wrote:But only if it is more than 5 ° to the outside sensor because: "Reduced ext T limit 5"

The user manual says the opposite. Beyond 5 ° the circulator is stopped. I deduce that below, it should be turned if I don't have my ambient setpoint.

I took the trouble to specify that the outside sensor is PRIORITY on the observed ambient T : Oops:
It is therefore necessary to raise the external reduction limit to have heating at night above 5 °.
Above 5 ° outside, the circulator will remain off whether it is 10, 12 or 16 ° in your home : Wink:

You ask for help, I'll bring it to you and I'm sure of myself. Test and we'll talk about it again :)
0 x
adrien0063
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by adrien0063 » 25/01/21, 12:59

Pilpoill wrote:You ask for help, I'll bring it to you and I'm sure of myself. Test and we'll talk about it again :)

I raised the outer limit of reduced and indeed, it works ...

Thank you very much for your precious help, it is not easy to adjust this smart XS ..
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 25/01/21, 14:38

adrien0063 wrote:
Pilpoill wrote:You ask for help, I'll bring it to you and I'm sure of myself. Test and we'll talk about it again :)

I raised the outer limit of reduced and indeed, it works ...

Thank you very much for your precious help, it is not easy to adjust this smart XS ..

If you have other questions, do not hesitate.
0 x