Installation ... okofen pellematic

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Syl71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Installation ... okofen pellematic

by Syl71 » 02/06/20, 09:24

Hello everybody ...

I come back to you to ask you what you think of our installation, and more exactly of the assembly of the pre-assembled hydraulic kits, I thought maybe wrongly that with these boxes that all the wires would have been hidden. I pass you the photos of the pipes laid twisted ^^. Please tell me what you think about it, the plumber must come back because if he wants to be paid (a small amount remains to be paid), we asked him to finish the work, external probe that is still hanging on the wire, not aimed on the wall
Good day everyone and stay careful!

IMG_20200602_084932714.jpg
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Installation ... okofen pellematic

by Philippe Schutt » 02/06/20, 14:20

Hello,

it is true that for aesthetics it could have passed the wires behind. This does not change the proper functioning of the system.
I don't see crooked pipes in the photo.
Make a deduction of 5% until the complete completion of the work, it is legal it seems.
1 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 02/06/20, 15:47

Hello Syl,
Your commissioning dates from the end of 2019 and the site is not completed ??
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffage-isolation/chaudiere-okofen-pellematic-t16232.html#p374131

Regarding the wiring of the modules, I don't see anything shocking in the photo.
If the installation works properly, the aesthetic aspect is secondary, right?
0 x
Syl71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Syl71 » 02/06/20, 17:08

taam wrote:Hello Syl,
Your commissioning dates from the end of 2019 and the site is not completed ??
https://www.econologie.com/forums/chauffage-isolation/chaudiere-okofen-pellematic-t16232.html#p374131

Regarding the wiring of the modules, I don't see anything shocking in the photo.
If the installation works properly, the aesthetic aspect is secondary, right?

And no, he never came back to fix the outdoor probe ....

Me when I pay a pre-assembly kit at more than 700 € to have a clean and neat view, it's not so that he sticks the wires right in front of me ^^, especially since our boiler is installed in the house ... not closed room next to the entrance! maybe I'm a maniac, but it would not occur to me to put the white plastic clamps on black wires !!!

but what annoys me the most and which I think is a tad "Important" when a minimum water temperature of 30 ° is requested and at 27,5 the boiler is still in mode .... "I do nothing "!!! Neither am I sending hotter water, nor am I starting to heat the water.

I just have to find a Good Heater who will inform me on various points ... thank you for your answers
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 02/06/20, 17:13

Syl71 wrote:our boiler is installed in the house ... not closed room next to the entrance! maybe I'm a maniac, but it would not occur to me to put the white plastic clamps on black wires !!!
Ok I see...
If it had been enough to ask for black Colson to run my Oko on the small hair, I would have signed immediately : Wink:
0 x
Syl71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Syl71 » 02/06/20, 19:11

taam wrote:
Syl71 wrote:our boiler is installed in the house ... not closed room next to the entrance! maybe I'm a maniac, but it would not occur to me to put the white plastic clamps on black wires !!!
Ok I see...
If it had been enough to ask for black Colson to run my Oko on the small hair, I would have signed immediately : Wink:

I see that we must not have the same sense of a job well done .... which is not limited to operating a boiler for me ... "a good plumber must be a good Installer and also know how to adjust the machines that 'he sells', which is far from being the case for many, in view of all these posts !!!
No, it's not just a colson story !!! I prefer not to dwell on answering ^^
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 02/06/20, 22:08

Please tell me what you think
For my part, it's done.
Good luck finding a suitable heating engineer.
0 x
Syl71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Syl71 » 02/06/20, 23:10

Philippe Schutt wrote:Hello,

it is true that for aesthetics it could have passed the wires behind. This does not change the proper functioning of the system.
I don't see crooked pipes in the photo.
Make a deduction of 5% until the complete completion of the work, it is legal it seems.

thanks for your reply, and i see you are trying to understand my point of view!
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/06/20, 09:18

I do not know the Okofen settings but on my Italian boilers you can adjust the hysteresis. The boiler can react to within 1 °. This is useful when making a system without a buffer tank. See if it's the same with them.
There are discussions about this forum who talk about Okofen logic
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 03/06/20, 10:20

My Okofen boilers are a robust machine but whose automation is far from being successful, I hope there has been some good with the latest versions. Installers have often drooled in the past, including the most serious.

As for the aesthetic side of a boiler installed in the living area, apart from integrating the whole like the appliance of a kitchen, well yes we must expect the photo above, with all the pipes , mano, cables, insulators, ...

As for noise pollution, it is better not to tackle the problem of the noise of screw (s), fan (s), valves, sweeping, possible suction :x
0 x