Boiler connection on central heating

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Mr d
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Boiler connection on central heating

by Mr d » 20/06/17, 22:37

Hello everyone, I am already writing my message, but did not introduce myself in the dedicated section, I will remedy it afterwards, I promise! : Cheesy:
Well, otherwise, that's my problem, I bought a boiler stove that I will use as a duo with an oil boiler, all without a buffer tank.
So you have to know that the stove and the boiler are opposite to each other, I have a large section outgoing pipe and a return pipe which arrives on a manifold which supplies 3 radiators in the room behind the stove , so I was thinking of installing the "flowbox" right there.
The big question that works for me is where to connect the hot water outlet of the boiler after it has passed the flowbox (mixing valve)

Me logic would tell me to connect it to the nurse return cold water to boiler, so the water would already arrive hot in the boiler, which would not trigger, or bcp less.
But now, I don't really find a diagram that goes in this direction, I want a simple system, no buffer tank, no solar or DHW, so what do you think?
You will say to me, why not ask the person who sold you the stove? well yes, but we had agreed that the stove would be delivered, placed from the standpoint of smokehouse and that I will do the hydraulics, provided that the guy sees my installation and explains to me what I should do.
Only problem, the day of placement, he sent a worker, who knew nothing about hydraulics and who just had to connect it to the existing tubing (which was not done either, for lack of the right room...)
I have already contacted the person 2 times, but radio silence, so I would silence his mark for the moment, because the quality of the product is not in question, but on the other hand its sav is zero from zero!
In the end, I end up with a stove and an installation of a total of almost 5000 eur, and I dare not plug it in for fear of doing some bullshit ....
Security level, there are 2 systems, a cold water injection in case of overheating and then the opening of the circuit by safety valve 3 bar to the sewer.
I also often see that the pump must remain powered in the event of a power failure, because the two safety devices mentioned above would not be sufficient from what I could read here and there ...
a lot of questions so, if someone can already help me solve one or two, it would be nice!
Thanks for reading me

Dimitri
0 x
Joe Flachy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Boiler connection to central heating

by Joe Flachy » 10/07/17, 21:58

Hello,
I signed a quote for a 15kW hydro log stove (+ 9kW in the air) + 500l balloon + valves and circulator + smokehouse + installation with connection to the fuel heating circuit for 8000 € (-1000 € tax credit ). If you say that you have 5000 € without install and without buffer tank, it is that my installer is rather cheap. 8)

Regarding the hydraulic installation, you should find your happiness there : Arrow: https://www.plombiers-reunis.com/forum3 ... rable.html
0 x