Air conditioning, ecological system?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Barou456
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Air conditioning, ecological system?

by Barou456 » 01/06/15, 15:15

Hello,

I moved into a house not long ago. we have some insulation problems, so it's really cold in the winter but super hot in the summer. As for the winter, we manage to support without much harm because I'm not chilly so it's okay.

But summer is a little death I do not hide. That's why I'm thinking of ways to improve my comfort when temperatures are high. A priori I should move towards the brand Andrews Sykes but there are several types of air conditioning.

I confess that I am a little lost between monobloc air conditioners, water cooling, air conditioning water, air conditioning by evaporation.
As much to tell you that I do not know much, your advice would help me so much! :)

Thank you!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/06/15, 17:04

An air conditioning is a last resort or an emergency solution! First, there is so much to do for a house to stay cool in the summer. If only to save energy that will consume the device.

So, possibly, photo of the house, location, orientation, year of construction, materials used, etc.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/15, 13:26

Here is an "ecological" air conditioning by "evaporation" of humid air which will only cost a few euros to manufacture: https://www.econologie.com/forums/fabricatio ... t1958.html

Otherwise Barou456 back links that would be nice considering the disguised advertising that you do ...
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Air conditioning, green system?

by hic » 02/06/15, 18:18

Hi Barou456
before spending energy

you install mirrors at 90% on the windows,

If they are facing south,
shutting the shutter is not enough!

you close the openings with polystyrene between window and shutter (or French window)

Which is also true in winter.
Barou456 wrote:Hello,

I moved into a house not long ago. we have some insulation problems, so it's really cold in the winter but super hot in the summer. As for the winter, we manage to support without much harm because I'm not chilly so it's okay.

But summer is a little death I do not hide. That's why I'm thinking of ways to improve my comfort when temperatures are high. A priori I should move towards the brand Andrews Sykes but there are several types of air conditioning.

Thank you!
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."