DTG 130 De Dietrich failure

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
15gordini
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

DTG 130 De Dietrich failure

by 15gordini » 14/02/15, 10:42

Hello,
Let me explain my breakdown, my boiler only goes into safety when the water is below 25 °.
I changed, the ION probe, the igniter, the safety box.
Failure: It takes more than 10 seconds to light up, after one or two attempts it restarts normally.
I'm not sure where to look ...
Thank you for your help. : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/15, 10:48

Delicate to answer ... It's a breakdown that you think is "electrical" or "mechanical"

If it is hard to start when it is cold, it may be a problem with the ignition control (since it has been changed) ... or simply with the nozzle (changed when the last time?)?

What exactly happens during the 10 seconds?
0 x
15gordini
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 15gordini » 14/02/15, 11:09

I have no idea if this is an electrical or mechanical problem :|
Then the fan turns on 10 sec, then the spark train enters 6 sec or the breakdown ....
The nozzle has not been changed, what is amazing is that above 25 ° it works quite normally, just that I find that the lighting of the ramps is often late 8 Sec.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/15, 11:36

Ok, normally (well according to the heating engineers :D :D) a nozzle changes every heating season (obviously few people do it ...).

Your boiler can be (surely?) An additional step to ignition (a kind of choke) when the water is below 25 ° C?

So if I understood correctly: ventillo OK and then it's either nothing or igniter?

When it is "down" (ignition interrupted) you have an error code or a flashing light?
0 x
15gordini
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 15gordini » 14/02/15, 11:44

yes exactly that, moreover I find the flames a little red / orange
No no error message.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... VxcgVx.jpg
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/15, 12:05

Uh, is this a blue flame boiler?

Because according to the photo it looks like it.

I'm starting to believe that you don't have a breakdown: it may be a "preheating of the cycle" ...

Logically during the heating period, the boiler is kept at temperature: if the water temperature drops to 25 ° C, there is a problem with the setting ...

How many max attempts before it works? 3 or more?
0 x
15gordini
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 15gordini » 14/02/15, 19:59

It's town gas.
The water temperature drops as long as the thermostat does not activate the boiler. That is to say that at 22 p.m. of 20 ° C during the day, the thermostat switches to 17 ° C at night, the water temperature then drops in the radiators, this is where the breakdown occurs, the temperature is too low. water, starting impossible unless I try once or twice.
The boiler allows only one ignition. If she doesn't leave, she goes to safety.
0 x