Wall mounted boiler problem Sonier F Duval 25 E S.AR

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
jhonny
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Wall mounted boiler problem Sonier F Duval 25 E S.AR

by jhonny » 10/12/14, 21:59

I have a wall-mounted boiler Saunier Duval hand I plugged imprudence electricity on a wire coming out of the left side of the boiler then I had plugged the right one transistor to explode I try to join Saunier Duval to download the manual of the boiler on the site but I do not find the reference that Ci being given that this is an older model 2005 someone can help me find the transistor number or technical drawing and how to contact the saunier duval company or send a message ???

0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Problem boiler wall Sonier Duval F 25 E S.AR

by Leo Maximus » 11/12/14, 13:36

jhonny wrote:I have a wall-mounted boiler Saunier Duval hand I plugged imprudence electricity on a wire coming out of the left side of the boiler then I had plugged the right one transistor to explode I try to join Saunier Duval to download the manual of the boiler on the site but I do not find the reference that Ci being given that this is an older model 2005 someone can help me find the transistor number or technical drawing and how to contact the saunier duval company or send a message ???

On this link there is a reference: S10470

http://www.piecechaudiere.com/circuit-i ... duval.html

The coordinates of the spare parts service Saunier Duval:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NREqR1gEIE

It would not be rather a regulator (78XX?) Which made "fuse"?
0 x