Doubts about air conditioning plant

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
plansery
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Doubts about air conditioning plant

by plansery » 14/12/13, 01:12

Bonjour,

For the past 2 days, a company has installed the refrigeration connections for my 3 units.
I have some doubts about this pose and the explanations I had for the rest of the work.

The connections (in the unit to group direction) currently go first in apparent, with the passage of a partition then a doubled wall, and pass under the ground (slab not made for the moment) in ducts in 90.

Having given a helping hand (for the pulling in the sheaths), I noticed that the insulation tore as the wall passed (with the copper which became visible)

When I pointed this out to the installer, he replied that it didn't matter
I specify that this part of connection goes underground in sheath of 90

I also told him about the rest of the work, and in particular the vacuum, he replied that being on his job it was useless.

Also it did not use in the narrow passages neither bending spring, nor bender.

Voila, thank you in advance
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 14/12/13, 11:05

Your installer seems a bit limited. That said for bending the pipes if they are not bent at the elbow the bender is not very serious. On the other hand, requires the verification of all the djjjons with a bomb to control the leaks and that he does it in your presence. For copper without insulator maybe ask them to do an over insulation.

All this of course before paying!
0 x
plansery
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by plansery » 14/12/13, 11:18

Hello and thank you

what is a, a djjjons?
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 14/12/13, 14:55

According to my son who is passing an air conditioning cap on the new machines the vacuum pump is not essential but he tells me that the insulation torn off is a bit annoying because of the condensation.
According to my son for the tightness of the bladders, it is best washing up liquid and water. It is imperative that there are no leaks on these fittings.

spelling host is dudgeon ie a tool to form the copper pipe to the fitting.

http://www.hardeman-outillage.com/HTML/dudgeon.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-JoGvQfN8

If there are some who have more knowledge than me ... they can answer.
0 x
plansery
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by plansery » 17/12/13, 22:09

Hello

anyway an LR is gone, I wait for them to contact me
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."