I lower my bills: special coolant

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

I lower my bills: special coolant

by Alfa-x » 20/09/13, 12:03

The person in charge of the page "I lower my bills, help Man and the Planet with econology" on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Je-baiss ... 3204713321 asked me to briefly present the X-Energy heat transfer fluid allowing you to reduce your energy bills for central heating (regardless of fuel) by 30% (in reality studies give up to 37,5% and the average 26% last year).

It is not the first time that I post on the subject and, obviously, I understand that it is difficult for you to believe us.

In the meantime we have received authorization from the patent holder to communicate a little more about the product; we therefore have available a more precise technical file defining by calculation in particular "why it works". (uploaded on the site https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ZFUERr.pdf et https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... OnXw78.pdf)

We are also entering the wholesaler / sanitary / heating market via one of the most reputable houses in Belgium. Needless to say, these people studied the product all over the place before offering it to their customers.

We will also be one of the flagship products at the "Energies + 2013" trade fair in November (the largest Belgian trade fair for energy savings and ecology.

I refer you to the explanatory page on our website: http://www.alfa-x.be/principes.html while telling you that the data sheet is even more detailed than that.

The energy savings observed are only a CONSEQUENCE of the various properties of X-Energy. It is not a MIRACLE product which reduces consumption but rather a product which makes that we need LESS energy to obtain the SAME result and that is what matters in a central heating installation: that we have the temperature requested in the chosen room.

Also keep in mind that X-Energy is not ONE product, but an amalgam of products with different or delayed reactions to heat.

Looking forward to discussing it with you, and if necessary I will ask the intervention of our engineers, I am only a modest passionate salesperson and a user who has reduced his own fuel oil consumption from 4.500 l / year to 3.300 last year and very probably even less this year following an intervention on the Vaillant boiler whose injector I reduced from 0,75 to 0,60 without noticing the slightest change in performance in the installation.

Eric.

Moderated by Remundo: initial title of the incomprehensible subject
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/13, 14:21

I had not checked that you had already posted here ...

I think we already answered here, so: https://www.econologie.com/forums/economiser ... 12140.html

I remain ... skeptical ... all the same!
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 20/09/13, 14:48

Christophe wrote:I had not checked that you had already posted here ...

I think we already answered here, so: https://www.econologie.com/forums/economiser ... 12140.html

I remain ... skeptical ... all the same!

We do not ask anyone to take our word for it ... almost 3 years of operation here, no customer complaints (it does not mean never worry but all resolved easily, in general one of the side effects is a small leak who could not be seen since the water evaporates ... we tighten and the case is ok).

We gave a "satisfied or refunded" guarantee, not A refund request ...

Serious scientific studies which confirm what we claim and others to come in the coming months (more "local").

And now a leading bank that follows us ...

Skepticism is a good thing, you just have to try to be convinced. However, the specific heat figures are easily verifiable.

And I still specify that if I develop this business I am not a shareholder at all :).
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 20/09/13, 19:58

Marci to Christophe to go empty the Facebook trash ... (which confirms me in the idea of ​​continuing to never register on this shit)

Mr. Alfa-X, you put links that are supposed to explain "why it works", but I see nothing but advertising ...

Do you have something concrete with tests made by official or recognized bodies ??

Pleasure.

PS: If by chance you plan to set up in Switzerland, I would be happy to do the guinea pig ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/09/13, 21:50

it is not this product whose RTBF program "we are not pigeons" had shown that it was useless (apart from the antifreeze effect which is indeed a security in the country houses) ?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 21/09/13, 07:19

elephant wrote:it is not this product whose RTBF program "we are not pigeons" had shown that it was useless (apart from the antifreeze effect which is indeed a security in the country houses) ?

RTBF did not demonstrate anything at all, I will not comment on the program but I was in contact with the professor who did the so-called test ... who was only heating and cooling in a device calibrated in stages ... but remember, they announced a third ... and since then they drag things out.
It will take place.
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 21/09/13, 07:24

1360 wrote:Marci to Christophe to go empty the Facebook trash ... (which confirms me in the idea of ​​continuing to never register on this shit)

Mr. Alfa-X, you put links that are supposed to explain "why it works", but I see nothing but advertising ...

Do you have something concrete with tests made by official or recognized bodies ??

Pleasure.

PS: If by chance you plan to set up in Switzerland, I would be happy to do the guinea pig ...

Yes we have several university reports which confirm and in several countries.

Switzerland is interested in it. According to some heating engineers the X-Energy should solve part of your concerns considering the new laws concerning central heating but I admit that I do not have the details concerning that, I do not deal with it there (other importer)
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 21/09/13, 08:19

Hello,

Alfa-x wrote:Yes we have several university reports which confirm and in several countries.

Can we see them?

Alfa-x wrote:Switzerland is interested in it. According to some heating engineers, X-Energy should solve some of your concerns given the new laws concerning central heating ...

What worries ?? What new laws on central heating?
0 x
Alfa-x
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Alfa-x » 21/09/13, 09:58

1360 wrote:Hello,

Alfa-x wrote:Yes we have several university reports which confirm and in several countries.

Can we see them?

Alfa-x wrote:Switzerland is interested in it. According to some heating engineers, X-Energy should solve some of your concerns given the new laws concerning central heating ...

What worries ?? What new laws on central heating?

You will find them here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/824j9cdck6yqic8/pW5APPLwR5

For Switzerland, and subject perhaps to confirmation from you, it would seem that all existing installations must be demineralized and that new installations can only contain distilled water.

Are you able to verify this please? These infos come to us from Zurich where an importer Alfa-X tries to settle and were confirmed to us by a heating engineer in French-speaking Switzerland but we have not yet received the texts of law / decrees?
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 21/09/13, 19:42

Hello,

Your link does not work with me, it's a shame.

Regarding demineralized water for heating circuits in Switzerland, I actually found a directive: http://www.entretec.ch/sites/default/fi ... resume.pdf , but I don't know if it's an obligation. I will inquire.

To go back to our sheep, can you give the price of your product?

A+
0 x