Thermi-comfort, the site of thermal comfort

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Thermi-comfort, the site of thermal comfort

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 21:47

It has been several weeks since I "worked" on a new forum/site..dedicated ... for heating and insulation (only).

I think it's time to present it to you publicly (some regulars were already in the "confidence" from almost the beginning :) ) so here it is: https://www.thermi-confort.net/

Some regulars will say that it (a little) duplicates the "thermal comfort" part of the forums econology and they will be right but I wanted to try to launch this new forum to make a forum 100% heating / insulation so more specialized, maybe more "pro" and less militant ... (we will try eh! :D). Even if we will always defend more sustainable rather than chemical solutions!

Ergonomically speaking, it has some interesting features that cannot be found here, such as direct video integration, for example: https://www.thermi-confort.net/pose-de- ... minerales/ or more user-friendly attachment management!

Here is any comment (substance or form) is welcome (if you have an insulation or heating problem, you can very well ask your question on the 2 forums... to increase visibility).

You can do it right here or there: https://www.thermi-confort.net/fonction ... iorations/

Goods.

ps: for regulars, if you register, try to keep the same nickname as here.
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 05 / 15, 13: 13, 2 edited once.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/06/12, 22:05

Hello,

It misses a part distributed insulation (ITR) for the monomurs, the wooden frameworks.

I also find that the RT building logo has the worst effect. The RT especially insists on putting large equipment to overcome a bad design. It is not at all my vision of things.
"Gray matter rather than gray energy"

Sorry for the reviews it jumped out at me.
There's probably a lot of good inside but not too much to look at yet.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/06/12, 22:13

I also think that the architecture headings should be placed at the top of the forum. I would have also called it design.

A good design makes it possible to lower the heating needs without having extraordinary thermal resistance.

"Gray matter before gray energy".
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 22:31

I totally agree with aerialcastor, in principle, the gray matter, creative and imaginative, basic landmarks, is to be put in the first place, to design without heat losses, simple and cheap.

Instead of patching up almost past scams, sometimes.

Especially since near my house, 91, two very expensive new large houses end, facing south, with insulation and design, from 20 years ago (concrete blocks, 10cm interior insulation, etc.) , totally not BBC, without anything solar, nor chimney, which amazes me!
They even moved so much soil in depth, that they could, almost free to store the summer heat for the winter, without any drilling !!!

New houses that enter the entrance are no longer up to standard !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 22:36

aerialcastor wrote:It misses a part distributed insulation (ITR) for the monomurs, the wooden frameworks.

There is that however: https://www.thermi-confort.net/materiau ... -isolants/

aerialcastor wrote:I also find that the RT building logo has the worst effect. The RT especially insists on putting large equipment to overcome a bad design. It is not at all my vision of things.
"Gray matter rather than gray energy"

It's not wrong (although this is debatable, the RTs are not retroactive ...) and this logo acts as a "thermal reference" and we immediately know what we have to do ...

Thank you for the advice, ok to "reassemble" the architectural part ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 22:43

dedeleco wrote:I totally agree with aerialcastor, in principle, the gray matter, creative and imaginative, basic landmarks, is to be put in the first place, to design without heat losses, simple and cheap.

It's done: the "architecture" section has been put at the top!

dedeleco wrote:They even moved so much soil in depth, that they could, almost free to store the summer heat for the winter, without any drilling !!!

New houses that enter the entrance are no longer up to standard !!!

There is a section specially for you: https://www.thermi-confort.net/stockage ... t-gestion/ or even https://www.thermi-confort.net/innovati ... ntilation/ : Cheesy:
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/06/12, 22:51

There is an ITE, ITI part, which you can see right away and you can be in ITR without being a carrier: wooden frame, post-beam, so an ITR part would not shock me on the contrary.

For the logo, when I saw the site it immediately made me think of an official propaganda site, typically the kind of site where I don't stop. But I can understand that it sounds like a reference in people's heads.

There is also something that I find very good on econology, it is the last 10 messages at the top of the page. I find it a shame to put it down on the new site.
0 x

aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 04/06/12, 22:54

I didn't say anything for the last point, it's already in place. I don't know if I bugged or if you changed.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 22:59

I think you (or your computer) bugged because I haven't changed anything, there are indeed the 2 (above and below, but above it's not yet "instantaneous").

I can add ITR in the sub title forum? I did not think of the wooden frame on the other hand in this sub forum ci (since included in this case in "durable construction")

Ok for the logo ... I see what you mean, however RT is serious isn't it? (not to be confused with dozens of "green" sites, some of which are pure propaganda from multinationals surfing the green wave ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 23:05

0 x