boiler installation for two houses and solar

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
chuppy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

boiler installation for two houses and solar

by chuppy » 31/01/12, 21:04

Hello,
I am setting up two apartments one two bedrooms and one four in a house, the sloping roof is 30 ° north of the west.
There will be 3 bathrooms in total and between 5 and 8 people should occupy the premises.
I'm thinking of installing myself a solar system with a preheating boiler of + -200 liters next to the boiler in the attic.
The boiler instantly produces 28l / m dt30 °, which seems quite enough for two showers simultaneously.
For simplicity, I would take a non-pressurized panel system and the output of the solar boiler would be directly connected to the boiler to produce sanitary water.
From the simulations I made 12m2 of panels would be good.
does that sound correct to you?
I would add after having moved a little on the pipe passages, that I could place the boiler with the double flow in a separate room located between the 3rd and 4th floor (out of 5) alos the boiler would be fed by the solar roof balon by 10 m of pipes and the boiler would be more central in the building which is surely a thermal advantage. Only if the boiler is in this place how do you make the connection? Wouldn't that be a problem (air bleeding the boiler would be high point for some radiators and low point for others ...)?
0 x