Inopportune fouling jet boiler BORA HTE

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Inopportune fouling jet boiler BORA HTE

by Pyclic30 » 15/12/11, 13:38

Bonjour.

exciting topics covered here.

Having to deal with "pros" I would dare to ask for advice ...
I have a BORA HTE boiler (blue flame).

Despite a tank cleaning; and 3 filtration levels (50 - 20 - 5 microns) in series; my jet is clogged every 3 morning (0.5g 80 ° S LE) model LE (low emission with valve) .The sieve of the jet is all the time black despite all the filtration.

Do you have an idea of ​​why and how?
Replace the nozzle with a NON "LE" which will filter less fine? Remove the preheating which causes deposit / carbon?

Thank you for this great subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/11, 13:52

Arg am not "pro" enough to answer without fail ... : Cheesy:

What do the filters say? Would not there be one that would be holed or badly mounted?

Also, what do you take as oil?

There are now "extra" fuel oils that can be recommended for your high performance boiler? (unlikely but to be verified)

It may be a bit like putting red fuel oil in an Hdi: it will not work for a long time ...

What does the installer think? What does the notice say?

ps: I do not see why preheating would make calamine?!?
0 x
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 15/12/11, 19:01

The filters stand out new ...
No air intake.

Preheating, I tell myself that by heating fuel oil; we get to much more condense junk ... like a butter too heated in the stove.

The manual says nothing ...
The installer is a thief ... and knows less than me.

The fuel oil is supposedly "high quality" you sold it to me ...
After with all the filtration (3 filters up to 5 microns) that I have if there are impurities they are stopped by the filter.

It remains a mystery that I do not understand ... the jet is blocked by black all 3 morning and randomly.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/12/11, 19:42

It remains a mystery that I do not understand ... the jet is blocked by black all 3 morning and randomly.

The pipes that go from the tank to the burner are in what materials?
I think of a degradation of this pipe.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 19/12/11, 10:46

Bonjour.

They are made of copper.

What I do not understand is that there are filters and they do not feed.
I checked the routes, they are good, there is no reversal style return connected on the go etc ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/11, 11:05

It gets complicated ...

Can you do some photos?

Filters, pipes? Jet when it is dirty? Ideally when they are disassembled too?

If not how do you clean the jet?

Did you contact the burner manufacturer directly? Because if the installer is a naze, the manufacturer has a duty to help its customers ... even to have to denounce the incompetence of one of their resellers ... (it's ugly but good ...)
0 x
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 19/12/11, 11:37

LOL ...

OKAY.
When the manufacturer I already contacted by registered, he does not care royally ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/12/11, 11:58

Actually verifies the good functioning of your preheating. It is possible that it heats too much. And cremates the fuel ... Rack a little of fuel from the bottom of your tank and passes through a coffee filter to judge its cleanliness..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Pyclic30
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pyclic30 » 19/12/11, 12:04

Yes indeed I thought of the preheating that carbonizes the fuel just before squirting ... because my filters are impeccable and the jet is black in 3 days of times !!!!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/12/11, 12:15

Macro wrote:Actually verifies the good functioning of your preheating. It is possible that it heats too much. And cremates the fuel ... Rack a little of fuel from the bottom of your tank and passes through a coffee filter to judge its cleanliness..

Caught : Mrgreen: , I was also going to talk about cokefaction with too violent preheating. On certain "somewhat sophisticated" installations, you can adjust a whole bunch of stuff for the electric preheating of the fuel (thermostat, or by the duration of the heating / pause cycle), or the recirculation flow rate of the fuel that is heated ( adjustment needle screw) etc .... You must have an adjustment element somewhere. Heating fuel without control could well be prohibited by regulations ....
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132