Hoben pellet stove for small power

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Hoben pellet stove for small power

by bernardd » 04/07/11, 09:57

I finally found a stove suitable for small areas, so also for very well insulated houses:
http://www.hoben.fr/gamme-poele-a-granules.php

It can do this because it has real regulation, with linear modulation: it does not just turn on and off ...
http://www.hoben.fr/technologie-poele-a ... -hoben.php

A "normal" 11kW stove goes down to half the maximum output, with less combustion efficiency.

These stoves can go down to 2,7kW for an 11kW stove. And they have a small 4,7kW model that goes down to 1,7kW, while retaining over 91% efficiency.

And in addition, the stove is connected to the internet as standard, with remote control and monitoring :-)

It's the first one I see that allows you to equip a studio without having to overheat.

PS: does anyone have other examples of pellet stove of low power and high efficiency?
0 x
See you soon !
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/07/11, 14:35

Remarkable:
It goes down to 1/4 of maximum power !!!!!!!!!!!!
More French!

The silence of a stove without ventilation, it is capable of operating up to 40% of power without air ventilation.
With a simple click, activate the silence mode which will optimize your sound comfort Come and listen to its silence ...

With wind, it could be dangerous ?????? ??
Unless detection and auto restart ???
Basic question:

price ????????????????????????

No idea on the internet !!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 04/07/11, 15:35

most pellet stoves have a power range of 1 to 2.
so it looks better actually.
mine (an Italian Edilkamin) has 3 levels of power modulation that I can adjust as I wish.
my consumption goes from 0.7 to 2kg / hour approximately for an 8.5kW max therefore not too different from the hoben model presented.
0 x
Click my signature