2 Minute Poll - Saving Energy and You

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
nut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

2 Minute Poll - Saving Energy and You

by nut » 06/06/11, 12:22

Hello everyone,

As part of a launch of a new service in the field of energy saving, I need to conduct a survey to assess the interest in this type of service.

This survey, which takes 2 minutes to complete, is intended for anyone who lives in France.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... X05Wd1E6MQ

The survey ends in mid June.

Thank you very much for your participation,
Georges
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 06/06/11, 16:22

Hello,

"Interesting" this question ... But why do you only want to save gas or electricity? Is there nothing else to save in France?

In addition, it seems to me that the super thing that allows you to manage your heating by mobile phone already exists. And without wanting to break your spirits, I would like to point out that this kind of system already exists originally on pellet boilers, for example (Fröling P4, to speak only of what I know).

In short, excuse my mistrust, but your questionnaire is very similar to those we see at fairs and which, once completed, would make us look like dark idiots if we did not buy the super miracle gadget ...

Kind regards.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 06/06/11, 22:01

Take this quiz and you will be wacky to sell yourself under pressure things you don't need!

I'm sorry friend but I don't see how the address the age and the postal code will help for a survey!

It looks like a scam! : Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
roy1361

by roy1361 » 06/06/11, 22:23

In fact, our friend dado is more explicit on this "discussion": https://www.econologie.com/forums/soutenez-u ... 10840.html

Maybe now our friend the miracle system seller will tell us more? (and with a price, in addition, to realize the fantastic savings that future owners will make)

A+
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/06/11, 03:10

Hi superbibou (aka dado !?).

It reminds me of your other disguised survey, like a student who wanted feedback for "his studies"... there is little ...
https://www.econologie.com/forums/sondage-en ... 10709.html

Same type of survey, same google mask ... same badly led questions ... same operating mode => same person ... !!!?
0 x
nut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nut » 07/06/11, 10:29

Hello,

I am surprised by the tone used in your messages!

Sorry, but I didn't realize that an investigation could generate such strong reactions.

Here are some clarifications:

1- I am an entrepreneur who believes that we do not need to sacrifice comfort to save energy, on the contrary

2- The postal code, the age, it allows to analyze the return of the survey and to check what is the typical profile of the people who are interested

3- My solution is not a miracle, and it would never fit everyone

4- It is the first time that I use this forum (which I find a little hostile, moreover!). I do not know who is superbibou, and I want to clarify that there are millions of people who use Google, so if you find that it is a coincidence ...

5- If you want to check closely, and help me find the right price, I invite you to participate in the focus group on June 15.

Already that it is quite complicated to undertake in this country ...

Sincerely,
Georges
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 07/06/11, 10:39

Hello,
perhaps it was necessary to put this message first to avoid any confusion,
I started to answer when I saw that it was going on the commercial I stopped ...
it would be more intellectually honest :?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: 2 minute survey - Saving energy and you

by perplex » 07/06/11, 10:45

dado wrote: I need to conduct a survey to assess interest in this type of service.

In Georges' defense, the poll is anonymous.

Now, the interest of the product remains to be demonstrated, highlighting its advantages is far too vague to be effective or even uninteresting.

Apparently it is a project, from my point of view, it may remain so, especially since the means already exist.

A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
nut
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

purpose and confidentiality of the survey

by nut » 07/06/11, 12:04

Hello Renaud67 and Perplex,

Thank you for your answers, indeed the main objective of the survey is to check whether there is an interest in the service (vaguely described so as not to give the ball to the competition - classic entrepreneurial reflex!).

Of course it is anonymous, otherwise the CNIL falls on me!

Good day to you both,
Georges
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/06/11, 15:37

If you want to undertake on a real innovation and not a detail of remote control the heating by cell phone room by room, economy of a chouia, easy to carry out with the existing commercial electronics, import and adapt in France for individual house the heating which recovers the solar heat wasted in summer, by storing it underground to heat winter, as realized functional at www.dlsc.ca
http://www.dlsc.ca/DLSC_Brochure_f.pdf
It is the real functional solution, which eliminates 100% of heating costs in France, without CO2, without pollution, which eliminates all nuclear power for electric heating to be adapted in France according to the nature of the underground.

It is truly an innovation saving all heating 100% in perpetuity, and not a detail saving a penny, like controlling the temperature for regulating the heating by cell phone, easy to carry out with the commercial electronics on sale currently, by any handyman !!

However, such a system controlling the whole house, coupled with video cameras to take the photo of the burglar and alert by email (73 € camera that I already have functional), can be sold easily. in large quantities if the price is low enough, at 200 €, with anti-theft camera, control of any thermostat and appliance, heating on and off, reliable, easy to install, without ADSL even, without additional mobile phone subscription (you will then sell hundreds of thousands).

Anyway, since the components are already sold coming from Asia and China, you just have to be an importer of this electronics made in Asia, even if you adapt it to the French market by collecting 80% of its price, like many importers, who thus assume the risks of Chinese poor workmanship !!
0 x