RT 2012 publication in the OJ: Bbiomax, Cmax and Ticréf

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

RT 2012 publication in the OJ: Bbiomax, Cmax and Ticréf

by phil12 » 28/10/10, 08:20

RT 2012: publication in the Official Journal

This new thermal regulation must apply, from from October 28, 2011, to new public and tertiary buildings (shops and offices) as well as priority areas for urban renewal. The obligation for new dwellings will only apply from January 1, 2013.

They were expected in November, but the first texts relating to the 2012 Thermal Regulation were published on Wednesday October 27 in the Official Journal. The decree of October 26, 2010 "relating to the thermal characteristics and energy performance requirements of new buildings and new parts of buildings" and decree 2010-1269 of October 26, 2010, thus truly launch the major operation of global control of the energy consumption forecast by the Grenelle de l'Environnement.

These requirements, specifies the decree, apply:

- to all building permits deposited more than a year after the date of publication of the decree - ie from October 28, 2011 - for new buildings for office or educational use, childcare establishments and buildings for residential use constructed in the ANRU zone;
- to all building permits filed from January 1, 2013 for other new buildings for residential use.

A forthcoming decree is to establish the RT 2012 calculation engine, set up by CSTB and the "applicators" working group, made up of 40 thermal design offices and technical centers.

To see a detailed presentation of the 3 results requirements (Bbiomax, Cmax and Ticréf), click here: http://www.lemoniteur.fr/201-management ... -exigences

To know the requirements of means on insulation, lighting, summer comfort and renewable energies, click here:
http://www.lemoniteur.fr/201-management ... s-renouvel

To find out more: you can find the full RT 2012 analyzed in the detached notebook n ° 2 of the Monitor n ° 5580 and a special file RT 2012 in the Cahiers Techniques du Bâtiment n ° 300 of October 2010.

http://www.lemoniteur.fr/177-regles-tec ... l-officiel
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/10, 09:03

Thanks for the info it's all fresh and here is the full text of the RT2012

Order of October 26, 2010 relating to the thermal characteristics and energy performance requirements of new buildings and new parts of buildings

And here is their equivalence on the monitor (cited in the text of the news):

RT 2012: detailed presentation of the new requirements:
http://www.lemoniteur.fr/201-management ... -exigences

Particularly interesting:

3 performance requirements: Bbiomax, Cmax and Ticréf

The reference interior temperature (Ticréf), a requirement for summer comfort
Maximum bioclimatic need (Bbiomax), a requirement for minimum energy efficiency in buildings
Maximum consumption (Cmax), a requirement for maximum energy consumption

RT 2012: resource requirements on insulation, lighting, summer comfort and renewable energies:
http://www.lemoniteur.fr/201-management ... s-renouvel

I still have a lot of trouble believing that manufacturers of mass production of houses (Phoenix house style) will be able to hold the BBiomax, because we are talking about bioclimaticism for all there !! Wow!
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 11 / 10, 14: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 29/10/10, 08:26

I am not very worried about the fact that groups such as phoenix and other manufacturers, already have cartridges at present to meet the new regulations:
- in terms of insulation, it involves adding a layer, the price is passed on directly to the customer
- in terms of passive collection of solar energy, for a detached house, nothing very complicated, you just have to deal with a really nil town planner ...

By cons collectives builders have concerns to do this. Their bill will be more salty to comply with the new regulations ....

One thing bothers me, in the extracts from the monitor, the micro-cogeneration of wood sembles excluded from the renewable energy system of article 16, a shame! To be checked in the original text.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 29/10/10, 09:24

minguinhirigue wrote:- in terms of passive collection of solar energy, for a detached house, nothing very complicated, you just have to deal with a really nil town planner ...

What do you not mean by "passive capture"?

The most astonishing thing is that architecture has not yet been adapted to the solar system, with roofs with a single section, oriented towards the south, or with 2 sides, oriented respectively south-east and south-west.

minguinhirigue wrote:One thing bothers me, in the extracts from the monitor, the micro-cogeneration of wood sembles excluded from the renewable energy system of article 16, a shame! To be checked in the original text.

Fully agree. I also don't know if the increase in hot water storage is favored.
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 09:43

minguinhirigue wrote:- in terms of passive collection of solar energy, for a detached house, nothing very complicated, you just have to deal with a really nil town planner ...

Uh ... the concept of bioclimatism (especially the "bio" particle) still requires a little more than that: it is necessary
a) 1 good location = 1 good orientation, without sun masks.
b) 1 good architect who reflects house in relation to location (builders' "clone houses" are not suitable for a specific location or orientation)

And "incidentally", good equipment especially on the opening ...

When we see the land use plans in subdivisions of individual houses still today ... I would say that more than 70% of locations will never be able to do air conditioning ...

Do not forget that the main roof of the building must be parallel to the access road ... well I think ...

If all the roads were oriented East-West (to be able to install solar collectors on the roof, bay windows south and west) ... well they would all lead ... to Mecca and not to Rome : Mrgreen:

minguinhirigue wrote:By cons collectives builders have concerns to do this. Their bill will be more salty to comply with the new regulations ....

Yes it is even worse in this case there ... even that on a flat roof, for the solar collectors one can manage as one wants ...

But there are no solar collectors to study ...

minguinhirigue wrote:One thing bothers me, in the extracts from the monitor, the micro-cogeneration of wood sembles excluded from the renewable energy system of article 16, a shame! To be checked in the original text.

Wood stirling? Ben is that it is all the same extremely rare ..
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 29/10/10, 09:47

Christophe wrote:Do not forget that the main roof of the building must be parallel to the access road ... well I think ...

This assumes that there are 2 sides. However, a single pan facing south would be the best solution.
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/10, 10:02

Uh ... what does this have to do with sauerkraut? We do not say fay with a single pan?

Even with only 1 section, the highest stop of this one must be parallel to the road. No?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/10, 14:38

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/11/10, 16:23

Given the explosive complexity of the regulations, the price of building permits and new real estate will also jump ????
With more and more poor workmanship as the technical level required ??
With in addition the suffocation of unorthodox solutions by Lobbies ??
And the price of very poorly insulated houses and buildings will also increase further behind the rising price of new because the poor without enough money will fall back on it, as currently, and all this for a maximum gain of a factor of two in heating by compared to the houses of the 1980s ??????? without reducing it to zero?
While heating only represents at most 1/3 of the charges for my 40 year old house, the rest being taxes, property, housing and others, taxes that we are logically tempted to reduce before heating by voting differently !!
This observation proves that energy does not remain expensive.

The other solution, instead of regulating, would have been to strongly tax fossil fuels exactly like automobile fuel (which thus allowed us to have cars much more economical and small (smaller cities) than the Americans, without the want to.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/10, 16:32

It is not false...

And tell me if I'm gut but I think a retroactive "light" RT20XX (say a level between RT2000 and RT2005) would do a lot of good for the state of the old fleet!

You sell: you have to renovate to reach this RT20XX. Currently the DPE has only an informative role ... and it still has to be done well (we have seen the possible shenanigans, see above).

I think RT2012 sets the bar really high ... it will be really hard to respect as it stands. So yes we can fear deception ... :?
0 x