Launch of a portal of scientific culture

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
faaab
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Launch of a portal of scientific culture

by faaab » 20/11/08, 13:49

Hello everyone.

Recently installed in Brest for an indefinite period, I participate in a project of scientific animation supported by the association of Small Débrouillards de Bretagne. Maybe this project may interest you ...

Here is a brief description, extracted from the official document summarizing the project:
Scientific and technical culture is an indispensable part of every citizen's culture. There is a social need expressed in scientific culture: understanding of its environment, heritage industry, urban planning, lifelong learning, sustainable development, environmental quality (air quality, water quality), public debate (energy renewable, nuclear, GMO, ...), public health (nutrition, cancer, ...), molecular cuisine, children of science clubs, .... The vectors of this culture are still too "confidential" and inaccessible. In order to meet this need, Les Petits Débrouillards Bretagne wish to set up and run a portal site for the daily scientific culture. This collaborative portal will allow users to access resources, to be producers of resources, to identify and meet other actors of the scientific culture, to learn, to debate and to act close to home. self! Partners from three different countries come together to create the explorers' portal: Senegal (Village of Fissel Resource Center), Morocco (Atbir) and France (Les Petits Débrouillards).

This portal already exists but is still in the testing phase (beta version). I am part of the administration and animation team of the site, supported by the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Community Life. For the moment the metropolitan actors remain concentrated in Brittany but the portal having a national vocation (see international) we will need actors present throughout France.

For the moment it would be interesting to have mostly productive people with a scientific or technical profile, the goal being to feed the different sections as much as possible before the launch.

How to react ? By answering me! I will send you the address of the portal.

If you feel concerned, if you feel the soul of a writer / science journalist, it's time to put your motivation to work. You can also circulate information to inflate our editorial staff.

See you soon on the web.

Fabian
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/11/08, 18:56

Hi Schtroumph Faaab :D

Nice initiative!

Not too much time for me to write articles ...

But a lot of content on my site ... If you're interested, small private email or directly on sycomoreen ...

On econo, you will find a lot of material among the forums and news as well as on the personal sites of econologists.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"