A new idea! Finally a hope

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
belozen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by belozen » 17/07/07, 19:18

Okay, I'm tired of being insulted

Luckily I found a forum more serious or we try to understand my idea without shouting at me !!

I am really very disappointed by your lack of confidence and your severity not at all justified your total lack of perspective and reflection, your air of "here it is me who directs what I do not know is not good"

So stay in your depressive blindness and when one day you will understand something come make a free gift for the planet!

And you will start acting more to procrastinate !!

No need to answer because I would never set foot on your so-called ecological site that develops the pantone engine (A question that works well to gasoline your thing not?) So it pollutes? and when there is no more gasoline you will throw your engine with all the others !!

While I would have already mount many solar panels

I am sorry to be aggressive but you get me through the nose holes with your lack of reflection and I have real actions to do with people who still believe that something good can happen !!

You ask me how can I prove to you my good faith and well I answer you that to you there is no way to prove anything because you see the evil everywhere and that I finish tired with you ( So happy ?)

By the way you have no credit and you never go on vacation ???

Of course, if and even if you are looking for the lowest prices like everyone else!

And well buy them on another site that does not promise anything in return so you'll be faithful to your ideas and prevent the purchase of some energy saving bulbs in the process.

Your car is wooden and works with water?

Ben for your pieces you can go elsewhere than on my site and so above all you will not take the risk of can make a small gesture for the planet (I say maybe because I do not even have time to prove my good faith that already I'm insulted)

Despite common sense you continue to cling to ideas that do not work

A bad sense goodbye

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Ps: If there are people who despite this post want to visit my site and participate do not hesitate!

I answer all your questions on my site because here there is unfortunately no discussion possible!

He did it because nobody told him that it was impossible.
0 x
SOSTERRE.COM together become the generation of hope
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 17/07/07, 23:03

: Arrow: translation: his site does not work
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/07, 23:44

Goodbye and good luck on your new forum more "serious" (on forums FR ecologists are among the most tolerant or open but you will come at your expense ...).

By the way you did not answer me, how do you guarantee the sharing of the commissions of your site?

ps: try to show a little more coolness for the "rest" of your cyber life ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/07/07, 03:02

Curious character ... :|

Small extract from his site, with the description of a partner (merchant from whom we buy something, supposed to donate a "donation for the planet" ...):
Kaitham
is specialized in motorized leisure.

Our star products are Dirt Bikes, Pocket Bikes and Quads (homologated or not).
Super! : Mrgreen:

There are no better green products ... We are all going to buy lots of them so that there are lots of "donations for the planet" ... : roll:

Mmmmhhh .... :frown: Is not there a problem?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/07, 23:45

Drop Bucheron is what we try to explain to him from the beginning but apparently it is a godwinien all alone!
: Mrgreen:
0 x