Support Committee to N.Hulot

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 22/01/07, 14:40

leplo wrote:Will the Greens have the wisdom to question themselves and capitalize on the green wave?
We wish them, but personally I have big doubts.
+ 1
As long as they do not have a clear line and a certain stability in their governing bodies, they will not have the necessary credibility.

leplo wrote:On the engagement of candidates too, by the way.
+1 too.
As I said on another post, I bet that now that they have pretended to be interested in the subject by signing the pact and that NH has withdrawn, we will no longer hear about the ecology of the whole campaign (or afterwards for that matter).

leplo wrote:For me, ecology has no political color, it should have always been that way.
You are right once again. Unfortunately, ecology finding no place in the programs of the major parties for years, it had to federate by creating parties around ideas "forgotten" by others.
The problem is that ecology alone does not make a program. We must add social, economic, fiscal, ... concepts. And this is where the rub (especially among the Greens): They are generally in agreement on the purely ecological part, it is on the rest that the different sensitivities (from pink to very dark red) can't get along.

The day when ecology will be an integral part of the program (and of politics - a program not necessarily followed once elected) of parties, environmental candidates (Voynet, Lepage, ...) will no longer be useful.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"