Wide Arctic Shipping - environmental awareness.

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Wide Arctic Shipping - environmental awareness.

by mdelatte » 16/12/06, 14:12

In mid-March 2007 will begin the first expedition of the Wide association. On the program: a 600 km crossing in complete autonomy with the dual objective of the polar adventure and raising awareness among the youngest on the subject of sustainable development.

In preparation for more than 6 months, "Wide Arctic" consists of crossing the land of Baffin on skis, towed by sails according to the conditions encountered. All the educational content collected will be communicated daily via the expedition website to the children of the classes participating in the project. "Wide Arctic" will also be the subject of presentations, conferences and debates upon our return to Belgium.

Support the project on: http://www.widearctic.be
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/06, 14:13

I advise you to add this site to the directory: directory

Like this, it will have better visibility :)
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"