Petition against real estate project leading to destruction of biodiversity

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
I like nature
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Petition against real estate project leading to destruction of biodiversity

by I like nature » 09/04/19, 14:59

In Bonsecours (Normandy), a real estate project provides for the destruction of 10,5 hectares of land never chemically treated and existing biodiversity (158 listed species). The association that is fighting against this project has created a petition:https://bit.ly/2D4Ln97
Help us with a signature, thanks!

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #551 - 'SAVE THE FARM OF THE BASILICA OF BONSECOURS' - resconslafermedebonsecours_wesign_it_fr_fbclid = IwAR19Z-_NDBw43uK.jpg
Petition rescue farm bonecours
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #551 - 'SAVE THE FARM OF THE BASILICA OF BONSECOURS' - saveonlineweddings_wesign_it_en_fbclid = IwAR19Z-_NDBw43uK.jpg (104.1 Kio) Viewed 3142 times
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Petition against real estate project leading to the destruction of biodiversity

by Exnihiloest » 11/04/19, 21:55

J_aime_la_nature wrote:In Bonsecours (Normandy), a real estate project provides for the destruction of 10,5 hectares of land never chemically treated and existing biodiversity (158 listed species) ....

I will not sleep at night. All these spiders, these ants, these earthworms, these dandelions, these paquerettes ... replaced by 300 families of humans who will find a home, it is really too unfair. : roll:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Petition against real estate project leading to the destruction of biodiversity

by Christophe » 12/04/19, 14:05

You will never change ... : Mrgreen:
0 x