Terra Institute International School

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mimiducray
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Terra Institute International School

by mimiducray » 22/07/15, 12:24

Hello,

I wanted to share with you a school specializing in sustainable development: International Terra Institute.

It offers different international-terra-institute.com/formation-developpement-durable.html BTS domotique au Master RSE.

A school located in the 8th district of Paris.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/15, 12:28

A back link?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/07/15, 12:51

I recommend caution, without necessarily rejecting!

This "school", with a high-sounding title, is part of the "GIFT group" which is ... investment holding company : "If Higher Education concentrates the heart of its activities, the GIFT Group is also present in the Distribution and e-Commerce sectors ..."

In any case, it is not a disinterested public service! [but the majority of business schools - for example - are not either!]
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 22/07/15, 19:40

Did67 wrote: .... In any case, it is not a disinterested public service! [but the majority of business schools - for example - are not either!]

It’s not public service.

This school is paying, and it is even very expensive. : Idea:

It goes from 6500 to 11900 € a year!

see training rates:
http://www.international-terra-institut ... tarifs.pdf
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/07/15, 08:55

I didn't have the rates, but I almost suspected it!

High-sounding name + "tantalizing" site + private holding + surfing the "greenwashing" = high price (catch-gogo). It's always the same.

Note that some of these training courses (notably the BTS) are offered by public establishments. So for free. See by being paid if you choose apprenticeship in a CFA: http://www.onisep.fr/Ressources/Univers ... -fluidique
0 x