Lavas cloths last longer .... (known air)

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Lavas cloths last longer .... (known air)

by elephant » 09/01/12, 20:29

While I was preparing (in all modesty) succulent pasta with tomato shrimp (with a lot of garlic), my wife arrived while laughing

"In the program" we are not pigeons "of the RTBF, they have just shown a test of the VRT (their Flemish counterparts) which shows that anti-lime for washing machines (kind C * lg * n) are NOT USED strictly to NOTHING "

Especially because the current detergents are so effective that everyone is washing at 30 °, can be occasionally at 60.

The people of the VRT even phoned the technical services of the "big brands" where they answered "Ah yes, but that is advertising, eh sir. It is useless"

They will go to Benckiser, Procter and Gamble, Henkel and others : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/01/12, 22:51

(with a lot of garlic)

My wife is the opposite, she can not stand the smell of garlic!

Otherwise we there 40 years we do not put or buy antilime on a washing machine 25 years, currently, with moderately calcareous water!
We are not very fond of washing, unlike one of my beautiful girls, who will consult the doctor, just to have a prescription to stop spending lotions or shampoos on my little son with some very small skin problems!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/12, 23:06

dedeleco wrote:
(with a lot of garlic)

My wife is the opposite, she can not stand the smell of garlic!

Otherwise we there 40 years we do not put or buy antilime on a washing machine 25 years, currently, with moderately calcareous water!
We are not very fond of washing, unlike one of my beautiful girls, who will consult the doctor, just to have a prescription to stop spending lotions or shampoos on my little son with a few little ones skin problems !!

pfffff. skin problems? Kids? And then you will tell us again that in your family we are "properly nourished!" The skin is one of the first organs of the human body to suffer when there are deficiencies! And one of the first to be weakened by allergies (as with the respiratory system, and as an example asthma, which can cause rashes ..). These are so-called "degenerative" diseases directly related to diet. And it is an immune asset AND / OR deficiencies that are transmitted to our descendants ...! One of the main causes of the extinction of family lines!

Elephant: if it's related to the temperature: I know it's not very green, but for the dishwasher?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/01/12, 23:21

The 20 different products in products for skin and hair are much more harmful, especially by washing them excessively, like my beautiful daughter, that I do not watch, seeing my little son, only occasionally and discovering such aberrations, frightened.
In these products to banish, there are even neurotoxic, to replace the famous parabens!

This little son loves fruits, more than anything, and eat instinctively balanced, and loves exercise, sports naturally!
More than my beautiful daughter !!

I am not for nothing the fancies of my beautiful daughters, they had before my sons marry them !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/01/12, 23:25

They said nothing.

It seems to me, however, that LV resistances must be more sensitive to limestone:

impossible to do below 60 °

the heating elements dry up during drying

on the other hand, there is a softener in each LV (the salt which is put in the big bottom cap is used to regenerate the limescale element.
and there are certainly tons of anti-limescale elements in the soap and in the rinsing product: otherwise, there would be white marks on the glasses.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/12, 23:27

Anyway thank you, it's good to know. When we see this ad and we use "something else" we will not feel more guilty of using what the big brands do not recommend ... : Cheesy:'

Notes that if they do not recommend it is that there is no need. : Cheesy:'

dedeleco wrote:20 different products in products for skin and hair are much more harmful, [...]
I am not for nothing the fancies of my beautiful daughters, they had before my sons marry them !!!

aaaaaaAAAAh women and their lotions ... Do not tell me about it! : roll: : Cry: even if my tender understood, the bathroom is stuffed with flasks ... : Shock:
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 10/01/12, 08:32

For the dishwasher, a small glass put in the place with vinegar in it.
Ditto for the washing machine with a small glass of vinegar that is poured directly into the machine from time to time before turning it on.
And you can spend expensive marketing products and probably plenty of crap.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/01/12, 08:57

Deledeco said:

20 different products in products for skin and hair are much more harmful,

have been out of debate: here, I think above all a story of sub: during 30-40 years, people from Procter and Gamble, Henkel, Benckiser and others have forced us to buy useless and polluting products. : Evil:

Laughing, my wife said to me: "I can clearly see a new advertising argument: does not require an anti-lime product!"

By the way, (told me a friend repairing household appliances), you know that new irons do not support demineralized water. Manufacturers now use iron instead of stainless steel and it takes a layer of limestone to protect it .....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/12, 09:19

Note that these ladies prefer stainless steel ... Easier to clean, does not stick to fabrics and remains in the new state!

At one time we only found the irons Jura, very expensive, but I've seen since Lidl!

The only problem that can possibly happen with demineralized water, it is a casting a little blackish if one puts too much fleet ...

But one thing is certain, the hard water clogs the irons at every stroke after a few years. Before that the flow of steam decreases and we do not wrinkle as well.

So for me it's stainless steel and demineralized water (without putting more than the expected capacity)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 10/01/12, 12:20

In France, first of all start by inquiring about the quality of the water and its "hardness" at the town hall and / or the concessionaire. On the compulsory information sheets, there is notably a small paragraph on this point (whether or not it is necessary to "treat" the water).

If in many regions (with calcareous soil), the water is naturally "hard" (rich in Ca ++ ions), there are also many regions (with granite soil, schist, etc.) where water is naturally sweet.

At home, it is downright slightly acidic and "naturally slightly corrosive" (on 2 successive machines, the heating resistance slightly corroded = "current leaks" = the house trips; I know how to replace them myself - it's childish). So I'm not telling you what it would be like if we added anti-lime!
0 x