compact fluorescent or LED bulbs?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
selenafroisade

compact fluorescent or LED bulbs?

by selenafroisade » 21/04/16, 20:42

Hello. I have a little question. Should I replace my compact fluorescent bulbs for LED bulbs? Or can we find good quality bulbs at good price on the internet?
0 x
maurrellucas

Re: compact fluorescent bulbs or LEDs?

by maurrellucas » 21/04/16, 20:47

It's a question of choice. Me in my habitat, we switched to bulbs led 4 years and a half and it is without regret. As we are very concerned about the environment, we wanted to do this gesture for the planet to fight against the waste of energy. You should go to the SPAM website, I do not know if you know?
0 x
Christophe

Re: compact fluorescent bulbs or LEDs?

by Christophe » 21/04/16, 21:15

selenafroisade wrote:Hello. I have a little question. Should I replace my compact fluorescent bulbs for LED bulbs? Or can we find good quality bulbs at good price on the internet?

As long as fluorescent bulbs still work ... no need to replace them ...

To find quality bulbs at a good price, it's not very far: https://www.econologie.com/shop/eclaira ... ique-c-100 : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"