Methanizer open source and tidal

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
creaconcept
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Methanizer open source and tidal

by creaconcept » 11/04/10, 09:51

Hello,

We are trying to develop an individual digester and micro-hydraulics under the open source model.

The projects are fairly new and we are looking for contributors to help us evolve it.

For the micro-hydro project we are looking for

1- owners of REPRAP who could print their own hydraulics for testing

2- a computer scientist to improve a small soft we had started

3 - all relevant tips for changing the project

http://www.creaconcept.fr/retd-libre/index.html
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 11/04/10, 11:35

Hello

you make free advertising by creating this topic, nothing else

more no reference to the econology site, do it and you may receive a better welcome!

jeff
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 11/04/10, 11:50

Hello and welcome creaconcept.

Maybe a more complete presentation is possible? I'm interested.

coucou789456 is a bit dry, however, the project seems interesting, correct a little spelling of the site, see a presentation on 1024x768 display, a link to econology as does Remundo (looking on forums) ... Good luck and see you soon.

Good to all.
0 x
Frederic
creaconcept
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by creaconcept » 11/04/10, 12:11

I must admit that I expected this kind of welcome.

This is not really advertising because I have nothing to sell and I do not even have ads on my site.

I find that the projects that we lead are quite "econological"

It seems to me that the themes of the methanizer and hydraulienne are often discussed on this site, and that the plans that we put online can interress people on this site.

We have made the plans in VRML format, because they can be easily imported into the design software such as catia, solidworks or pro E and therefore be rated for realization.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 11/04/10, 12:36

Thank you for this interesting link, if only to show the adaptation of the principles of free software to the concepts of materials, or ... beer :-)

I do not understand either the previous reactions, the rise of hormones due to spring : Mrgreen:

Regarding your site, I do not find the description of the approach that led to the current design, lessons learned tests: life projects.

But this is what is important to understand and then adapt, to participate in the evolution to come.

Especially for the software, where are the sources and the design file?
0 x
See you soon !
creaconcept
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by creaconcept » 11/04/10, 13:24

I admit that for the moment I did not put the software online because I'm a little ashamed to call it software; )

I have to clean it. An electrician who does IT can give weird things
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/04/10, 13:50

free software is good because any computer scientist can write a piece of program and try it right away

anyone can try it easily

for my methanizer there is no need for CAD for the design: the bacteria do not care about the geometry of the tank: we can use any can!

the problem is very different! organic matter is it concentrated enough in the water of toilets? is not it too diluted by the flush

at what temperature does your methanizer work? if it is buried without precaution it takes the temperature of the soil and the methanisation is very slow: it is necessary a huge tank so that the passage time is sufficient

a small methanizer unburied simply placed in a cellar could be interesting, but it should not give him all the flow of the toilet, but just what the methanizer has time to digest and pass voluntarily the other surplus
0 x
creaconcept
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by creaconcept » 11/04/10, 13:50

Following the mail of bernardd I put on line the function analysis of the methanizer which explains the design choices and the returns of the proto V0.1

The software for the hydraulic, I hope to put it online tomorrow is VB6. the goal being to be able to play xfoil or java foil scripts rather than doing xfoil calculations and re-integrating them via a text file.

If I have a good soul that proposes I would write a functional analysis; )
0 x
creaconcept
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by creaconcept » 14/05/10, 16:40

Some news of current projects. I finally finished printing the parts of the hydraulic and passing them to the resin.

I could not help but test the blades, it's rather encouraging.

I posted a video on my site and updated the CAD plans and files if it interested someone.

http://www.creaconcept.fr/retd-libre/hy ... rieus.html

It reminds me of the dawn wheel of cristophe, if it has current, it would walk home this type of hydraulic.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 15/05/10, 10:59

Hello,
Having been a tour on the site in question I am scared by the lack of serious projects.
I explain myself:
Building a hydraulic is a very good idea.
The construction from the photos, the files does not seem to pose a problem.
But the very management of the project is a real calamity and leads directly into the wall of lamentations and regrets.

A project of this type should bring the following questions:
1- Available resource => stream flow current
2- What do we want to do? Charge batteries, replace mains, mechanical charge, => what is at the end of the hydraulic
3- Which machine is best to link these two imperatives. => Definition and calculations of the hydraulic

Starting with the 3- is suicidal ....

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"