ClimaVerna: suspension control, energy recovery

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

ClimaVerna: suspension control, energy recovery

by Giul » 29/09/09, 19:00

Hello

"ClimaVerna:" ecological free vehicle air conditioning, energy recovery from body movements by a hydraulic cylinder from Verna (member of econology, it seems)

http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/techn ... fage-57978
http://inventions.a.verna.free.fr/compresseur

http://www.dailymotion.com/Verna_Bordea ... o/15181117

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 20:03

Interesting concept but it would surprise me that it "breaks through" industrially one day ...

I remain skeptical about the energy balance ...

Absorption air conditioning would work better I think ... and much less complex!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/09/09, 21:34

: Arrow: We already talked about it HERE , indeed, with the same remarks that you have just made.
I met the inventor at a show, but am not more convinced ...
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 30/09/09, 10:21

ciro, your link doesn't seem to be working.

For air conditioning I do not know, but why not use the movement of a suspension element to create electric current?

It seems to me that this is a path to explore.
0 x
To argue.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 30/09/09, 13:03

Aumicron wrote:ciro, your link doesn't seem to be working.

For air conditioning I do not know, but why not use the movement of a suspension element to create electric current?

It seems to me that this is a path to explore.
:? Sorry for the link it points to the forum electric vehicles and I forgot that it is not accessible to unregistered people.

Regarding suspensions, the current trend is rather to consume energy to ensure its functioning as is the case with BOSE suspensions or the activeWheel from Michelin. which remake us in all electric what Citroën had invented with the hydropneumatic suspension then declined by the competitors with the air-driven suspensions.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/09, 12:43

Funny citro, the electric vehicle admins seem quite lunatic: it was "readable" by the guests a few weeks ago ... precisely following a similar discussion between us!

I find it shameful for everyone to make forums "invisible" information ... well, it's their choice ...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 01/10/09, 12:49

Yes, I will have to send the info back, Philippe, the admin of forum may have technical constraints that explain this ...

His site is the victim of numerous avatars. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/09, 12:55

Avatars? Or trolls? Yes on the free free host, there are a lot of technical constraints (if too many visits, inaccessible or slow site) ...

I still have room and resources on my hosts if he wants ... we could arrange to make him a free place (as with Volta Electricity)! : Idea: I say that like that ...
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 01/10/09, 14:56

Inventor had proposed using pitch to produce current:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/new-4-stro ... 9-220.html

Why not use the same idea and replace the pendulum with a moving element of the suspension?
0 x
To argue.
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 01/10/09, 17:13

Aumicron wrote:
Why not use the same idea and replace the pendulum with a moving element of the suspension?

that's what verna offers. 2 applications: either compressor or linear generator.
the problem is that it was not fucked up to give us even an order of magnitude of the power potentially recoverable by such a means. so the discussion quickly stopped because imagining a device that produces some but in almost unusable proportions compared to needs, it's not worth it.
that said, I am not saying that it is, but I am too lazy to do two or three table corner calculations when the inventor should have done it himself even before opening my mouth.
0 x
Click my signature