The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

by agriculturegaia » 11/01/09, 13:52

Antoine Priore: electronic engineer who invented a machine to cure cancer by radiation from magnetic and electromagnetic fields. Hidden as an invention.

Who has info on this?
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 11/01/09, 16:21

In principle, if he refuses to give the characteristics of his field, it is unscientific.

If the field it creates works, it must work regardless of who makes the machine. By keeping the spectral composition of its field secret, it avoids this test.

In short, "myth or reality" could be a rhetorical question here.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/01/09, 18:17

I typed the name of this good man on google: many sites talk about it: he never could prove anything apparently.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 12/01/09, 02:20

elephant wrote:I typed the name of this good man on google: many sites talk about it: he never could prove anything apparently.

it's not on the web that you will get the information.
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 12/01/09, 02:21

Hydraxon wrote:In principle, if he refuses to give the characteristics of his field, it is unscientific.

If the field it creates works, it must work regardless of who makes the machine. By keeping the spectral composition of its field secret, it avoids this test.

In short, "myth or reality" could be a rhetorical question here.

* First line of reflection: The external pressure that the researcher undergoes during an innovation that disturbs the business of the powerful.

* Second line of thought: One of the 3 psychoanalytic stages known as "anal retention" by psychoanalysts. The researcher wishes to both show and hide his imaginary product (innovation). In this case there is an unconscious contradiction which leads the researcher to have an ambiguous personal and professional attitude.

* Third way of thinking: The first 2 ways of thinking combined with the statistical and political context. Depending on the policy and / or the economic consequences of an innovation, a narrow dynamic balance is created between external pressure (political and economic) and internal pressure (psychology). It would be wise to dissociate economic and political pressure into 2 subcategories: pressure from political and institutional leaders (governments, national defense, secret service) dissociated from pressure from actors and organizations (scientists, humanitarian actors, economic actors). In both cases, the methodology used to put pressure on an innovation is silence, rarely a frontal attack. Except the proven silence has legal value ...
0 x

Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 12/01/09, 22:03

He was supported by a minister.

Incidentally, the pressure from the scientific community is always in the direction of "explain!", "Make a public demonstration", etc. Because we put pressure on him to make him clarify how his thing works, he refuses to explain it, thus ensuring that no one other than himself will be able to see if it works?

OK then :
* I created a time machine
* for fear of what the establishment would say, I keep it hidden. I actually plan to destroy it and burn the plans

Two possibilities. Or the second sentence proves that I am a hypocrite. Or else you cannot contradict me.
0 x
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

About

by marcoco » 03/07/09, 00:26

There is Lakhovsky, much more documented /
http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/LakhovskyGG030309.htm

Kind regards.
0 x
Dirty Clause: TITLE 35, USC CODE (1952) Sections 181-188.
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 03/07/09, 09:07

Hello everybody

If you want reliable information see here
JM Danze is an international authority, his workhorse is bio-electronics at the base.
It has a lot of work on dental fillings and their long term effect in the body.
He designed a small magnetic machine that resolves certain pains,
but he is careful not to say that it does much more.

A+
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/07/09, 10:46

: Arrow: I discovered Antoine Prioré a handful of years ago while leafing through an old science & life.
They spoke in particular of the laboratory installed at his home ...
By chance, I had visited a house right next to his Lab ... So I know where he was.

I also know a homeopathic doctor who worked with him. When this doctor settled in, the medical order asked him to distance himself from Prioré (who was no longer "protected" by any minister) otherwise his professional career would suffer the consequences ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 03/07/09, 14:03

citro wrote::. When this doctor settled in, the medical order asked him to distance himself from Prioré (who was no longer "protected" by any minister) otherwise his professional career would suffer the consequences ...

I am not surprised, Priore was not of the seraglio. he was a simple radio operator a little handyman.
0 x
Click my signature