electo magnet, what power developed ca

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

electo magnet, what power developed ca

by vassago076 » 17/09/08, 11:52

hi to you,

I called on your lights, I am looking for an electromagnet of about 5 cm in diameter as powerful as possible, I am trying to use this power in "pushing" and not in "pulling" (ie how many kilos of push can be opt with this type of magnet)
but above all, I am trying to find out if it is possible for an electromagnet to release as quickly as a spark or is it totally impossible?

I admit that I have an idea behind the head but for now I say no more.

please
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 11:59

??

The power of an electromagnet depends mainly on the intensity that you pass inside and not on its size ...

Obviously there are physical limits which will limit the power in a space of 5cm (number of turns, section of copper ...)

Everything is here:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_magn%C3%A9tique
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductance
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 17/09/08, 12:17

Hello,
For the trigger time, it will depend on its self induction.

On the other hand, to "repel" it will be necessary for the mass to be repelled to be magnetized with the same pole as that generated by the electromagnet.
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 17/09/08, 12:28

Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
For the trigger time, it will depend on its self induction.

On the other hand, to "repel" it will be necessary for the mass to be repelled to be magnetized with the same pole as that generated by the electromagnet.
@+

ok a simple metal piece is therefore not enough? So can a magnet do the trick on the metal piece I want to push? it would work out for me because I need a lot of pushing.

what do you call self induction, I intend to use an ignition coil (with the screw plate system) of a 125cc to trigger the electromagnet would that be enough?
:?:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 17/09/08, 14:04

Hello
to oppose sufficient force to an electromagnet, you would need another electromagnet to repel so that the repelling force is as great as possible.
if you cannot or do not want to use another electromagnet, the best would be that your system works on the attraction of a metal part (ferro magnetic). the strength would be much better, without forgetting to insert a gap to prevent the part from sticking.
beyond 10 to 20 pulses per second, the inertia of the moving parts risks limiting the operating possibilities.

tell us more about your editing, not to take the idea, but to guide your research as best as possible.

jeff
0 x
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 17/09/08, 16:27

you may laugh at my idea which may seem to you to be pulling by the hair but to be honest I want to use an engine base (lawn mower or mobile, which I would find) modify the piston to limit as much as possible friction by grafting to the 4 side a ball bearing system (this is for the moment an idea it is to improve) and use the force of an electoement to imitate the force of an explosion to push back the piston, I count use the ignition system already in place to power the electromagnet when the "piston" must be pushed back (system released by the platinum screw) all this in order to run this engine without fossil fuels or bio ethanol etc. ..

I guess I am not the first to have thought about it but hey ..

for the 2nd electromagnet I do not think I can use it on the moving part because I do not know how I could supply it electrically so if I do not find a solution to this problem I would have to mount a powerful magnet on "the piston" I think to change the magnetizable cylinder by a non-magnetizable metal tube.

on the other hand if I can not get more than 20 impulse / s it will not go far my idea but good if the principle works it may be, can be developed later.

What do you think of this as a stupid idea or to deepen?
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 17/09/08, 16:58

the assembly that you propose to do could go well beyond 20 pulses per second because there will be a mechanical drive of the piston

on the other hand, how to keep the tightness of the cylinder with your system?
mount a strong magnet on the piston, why not but by weighing down this piston, you increase the inertia, therefore an additional brake

jeff

ps: without indiscretion, your geographical location, even approximate, by any chance? (personally I am in Narbonne)
0 x
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 17/09/08, 17:26

for l 'etenchéité I think that there is not any more need for it, on an engine that tightens essentially to channel the explosion and to keep the balance air / fuel in my project this utility disappears with the fuel unless you thought of something else which escaped me, for the piston I suppose that I should repanss it totally to reduce the friction especially due to the segment which would cause too much movement it would nevertheless be necessary that I keep a system of lubrication (for the tests I would do it manually).

honestly what do you think of my project ?? viable or totally useless ??
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 17/09/08, 17:34

if there is no segment, it will lack sealing, therefore power

unless you think of another system, but here, I can't see too well
0 x
vassago076
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by vassago076 » 17/09/08, 17:59

so you think that the segments are essential ?! so I would have to go through a test fase to make sure, for the problem of the pea of ​​a magnet on the piston cuts on the right and on the left, for the magnet I count in master one of the shape of a disc
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"