The pleonasm of the magnetic motor ...

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

The pleonasm of the magnetic motor ...

by comode » 03/09/08, 19:49

2nd message, concerning magnetic motors, which often come back visibly ...

All the electric motors in the world are magnetic motors, therefore working with electromagnetic force!

There is no electric motor in the world that does not involve magnets or electromagnets.

Trying to discover a new magnetic motor is advancing blindfolded in known land!

Talking about a magnetic motor is like talking about the engine of your washed machine, the starter of the car, the motor of the drill, a car or an electric bike. It's not new, it has already revolutionized the world in the last century, we know how it works and there are no secrets about it ...

I see a lot of people bragging about work they do on electromagnetic motors, but poor crazy ... They just have to open an encyclopedia to realize that they are reinventing the wheel ...

You can play with the arrangement of the magnets as you want, make continuous or alternative, mobile magnets or not, permanent or electromagnet, use pendulums, recycled energy all that, it's already seen, seen and reviewed ...

Do you want to invent a new type of engine? bha why not, but it is not in the magnetic motor that you will find ...

On the other hand, find a way to produce a movement just on the variations of ambient temperature, that is an innovation ... a motor which plays on the expansion of certain materials, or a hydrometric motor, see why not a motor which works at atmospheric pressure difference, as many unexploited bases ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The pleonasm of the magnetic motor ...

by Lietseu » 03/09/08, 23:12

comode wrote:2nd message, concerning magnetic motors, which often come back visibly ...

On the other hand, find a way to produce a movement just on the variations of ambient temperature, that is an innovation ... a motor which plays on the expansion of certain materials, or a hydrometric motor, see why not a motor which works at atmospheric pressure difference, as many unexploited bases ...

Well, thank you!
No kidding, I think all the guys on Econologie know the difference.
When we speak of "magnetic motors" we are talking about these motors! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

It does not use any electricity supply, to understand well see also, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Y2xzjt ... re=related

And the other related links ... as well as the one that will show you that ultimately it takes very little current to run a motor (in this case in any case)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... tic+wankel

and this in particular: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwBglMinUvk

Here we go again later?

Econological Greetings from Lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The pleonasm of the magnetic motor ...

by comode » 04/09/08, 00:04

Lietseu wrote:Well, thank you!
No kidding, I think all the guys on Econologie know the difference.
When we speak of "magnetic motors" we are talking about these motors! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

It does not use any electricity supply, to understand well see also, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Y2xzjt ... re=related

Video => no proof ... You really need nothing else to show a youtube video as proof ...

Have you ever seen it work? And what for a sufficiently long time? If yes, were you able to verify the experimental procedure?

We still laugh at you ...

What tells you that it is not the approximation of the stator that gives the rotor its inertia, and that more force, more movement. It's kind of the principle of all the alternators in the world ...

What says these videos are not fakes too? like with an engine behind?

Do you have any evidence that it can work over time without sustaining a force on the stators?

No, don't mess around ... Show videos as proof that something is working, not mine ...

And the other related links ... as well as the one that will show you that ultimately it takes very little current to run a motor (in this case in any case)

and this in particular: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwBglMinUvk

Ah there, it is on that you disregard the problem of the couple, you will not go far ...

In this last video, given the system in question, the torque is close to zero ... You have a very good conservation of energy, but you can never train anything with this engine, except with the kinetic energy that it will have accumulated in its rotor ... An electric motor without torque has very little interest ... And we already know how to do it ...

Lol, if I type stanley meyer on google, I have the most beautiful summary of bullshit that I could ever find ... I will surely not trust a google search: p let's be a little serious!

For information, saw by eye, for fixed stator systems, it is just a system that has very good energy conservation ... We can therefore set them in motion with a very small amount of energy external, but at the cost of zero torque. But the energy will dissipate whatever happens, and it will eventually stop in balance if we don't add energy to it ... I'm not even sure you can find a video that contradicts this ...

But if not, if we take the trouble to replace the stator magnets with electromagnets, we have a classic "brushless" motor, and if we control the impulses in the electromagnets, we will have a stepper motor ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/09/08, 00:25

I understand your skepticism, but I do not approve of it, the model manufactured by the Australians, would be more reliable in your eyes since it uses part of its production to function, it will be released next year ...

For my part, I do not have so much trouble imagining the force that generates a hundred of its magnets, one behind the other, when we know that with stereo headset magnets in microscopic Ear (6mmdiam .x2mm thick) a pressure of 182 grams is already generated at 1,5mm distance, measured on a good electronic balance.
I believe that a neodymium magnet must do like those used on the motors that you saw at random it measures 2cm in diameter. x10cm long so their forces must be proportionally much greater, on some of its motor it is hundreds of magnets on three rows which push the vis-à-vis with force the cumulative force of their effort must be not negligible

Well here, the future will tell us what, right?
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 04/09/08, 02:41

Bhé it is not a problem of size of magnets or anything ...

On the other hand, a loss is a loss, which categorically prohibits a return of 1, especially in the open air.

But even, admitting that you arrive at a return of 1, what will it serve you? Since with a yield of 1, you can just maintain the movement .. if you take a µ Joule of energy per second on your system, the movement will eventually stop ... What I mean is that it's completely sterile as a thing since there is nothing you can do with it ...

Yield of 1 is something that does not produce energy, or otherwise exactly enough to self-fuel ...

It is not tomorrow the day before that we will revolutionize the electric motor with this thing there ...

In short, I have nothing against the fact that people try ... after all, why not, but know that if you take the problem as a whole (ie take into account the couple necessary to make something of it), you do not will never be better than a good classic engine!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/09/08, 10:18

and yet ...
looking at how humans make fire, there are some who do this in prehistoric times, branches on top of each other and full of smoke, and others who use air, double combustion, and have a super performance no fumes, and heat air and water ...

proof that we can improve right?

a very simple example: if you want to use a car alternator for a wind turbine, you notice that it will "block" when it is going to deliver: this is the "cogging" effect. ok, a motor drives it but the wind, with difficulty.

this is why we seek to decrease these forces, capice?

look for "cogging" on this page and you will see the smart arrangement of the magnets (I can't display a picture sorry I'm being punished):
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eole/eole_elec.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/09/08, 10:19

I do not (voluntarily) understand the dilemma:

There are electric motors on the market, which produce magnetic fields thanks to electric current

and econologists and other free energy researchers who work on magnetic motors (without electric current)

afterwards, if the debate is to say that it is feasible or not, I can change the title of the subject to:

Is the magnetic motor (without electric current) feasible?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/09/08, 13:36

comode wrote:Bhé it is not a problem of size of magnets or anything ...

On the other hand, a loss is a loss, which categorically prohibits a return of 1, especially in the open air.
In short, I have nothing against the fact that people try ... after all, why not, but know that if you take the problem as a whole (ie take into account the couple necessary to make something of it), you do not will never be better than a good classic engine!

I wonder what it means, I quote you: "a return of 1"?

Can you explain that to me STP? I have (alas) not done a higher education, and this kind of statement has no meaning for me.
I reflect with the unconstrained, of my unformatted brain and I know that if we add a set of force, we obtain a greater force!

If your "1" is the total of the cumulative forces of each of its 200 or 300 (+?) Permanent magnets, it represents a fairly large potential, right?
After all, it has been claimed, that the pyramids of Egypt had been built by slaves, for hundreds of years ... and me since I was born it seems laughable! Indeed, being no more stupid than Madame Trichon on the 3rd floor, I consider that at the time:
1 °: they did not have cables strong enough to pull a mass of stone of 10Tonnes (and it is a small stone that),
2 °: the ground being made up only of stone, but especially of sand, it is impossible to roll the load on wooden trunks there! even less over hundreds of KM…
3 °: where have they been looking for this wood ?, what kind of wood is strong enough to carry the loads we are talking about (100 tonnes of granite or limestone not equal to 100 tonnes of wood, ask Lavoisier);
4 °: how to cut stone to perfection with copper or bronze tools? ;
5 °: with your incomplete reasoning, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 1? Or do you recognize that it's 7? And even by combining the forces of 200 Men, the attachment point would fart! Steel did not exist at the time and yet, THE PYRAMIDS ARE THERE! And she still taunts us! (and small note, the stones used do not wear signs of wear at the point of attachment, make a test with the tractor of your neighbor or his land-rover (which comes to the same thing), drags a stone of 500KG with steel cables and look at the angles of the stone afterwards!
Finally, you will tell me that everything I wrote has nothing to do with our quest, and I will answer you yes, that has everything to do!
If only "scientific" reasoning has weight, then we have fallen very low,
Go see that and find me a "scientifiquo-rational" explanation! http://www.content4reprint.com/recreati ... n-gate.htm and this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvAyjqdwNV8
And do not come and sing to me that this is only a video, take the plane and go see Saint Thomas yourself! and the guy had no perfected tools that we have now.
Pfuuu, what not to do all my good lady Trichon! even give info that seems against my own arguments, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4&NR=1

Note that the guy does not explain how he brought his juggernaut there !!

With greetings from Lietseu, the friend of the impossible.
0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/09/08, 14:03

NAANN! Lietseu

just see otherwise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSn ... re=related
and in this case, there is nothing magic, just forgotten techniques

but for "magnetic" motors it would be good to open the debate on the real feasibility, figures supporting such a system
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/09/08, 14:25

Capt_Maloche wrote:NAANN! Lietseu

just see otherwise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSn ... re=related
and in this case, there is nothing magic, just forgotten techniques

but for "magnetic" motors it would be good to open the debate on the real feasibility, figures supporting such a system

say captain, if you had seen my link, you would have realized that it was exactly the same!

:P See you later :P
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"