collaborator for research experiments

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
chaf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

collaborator for research experiments

by chaf » 12/08/08, 21:21

I am looking for people who have time to exchange ideas and advance my research. These relate primarily to free energy motors. Wishing to make one in the coming months any DIY person or with good knowledge can contact me I am around Saint Etienne.
(It would be a question of making a motor comparable to that of newman but with some modifications in the structure of the coils).
If you know anyone else forums allowing researchers to bring together thank you for keeping me informed.

Let's not wait any longer and roll up our sleeves.
0 x
Perfection is not of this world but it contributes to its realization.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/08/08, 10:36

Hello,
you can look for the generator of "muller" (dynamo) on this site in particular, and its replications ;-)
in particular to "Tesla coil" (not tesla coil attention), "charge pumping", "tesla switch" etc ;-)
0 x