OCMPMM (magnetic) summary

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

OCMPMM (magnetic) summary

by the middle » 27/07/08, 09:23

Hello,
I have already sent the link to this process, but there are so many that do not work, that finally we say "yes, still a sweet dreamer".
But in this case, if we watch all the videos, we are entitled to ask questions.
First detail, there is no electric wire.
Here is the first basic video (the principle is to synchronize the "stator" and the rotor)
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bJRo961og&NR=1
We can notice on the rotor, a certain number of small magnets, and outside, 3 small cylindrical magnets.
One of these three little magnets has a "white round thing" on each side
I wonder what it is ... and if it serves any purpose.
The following link is a magnetic simulation of the system.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=nXYFc0mMu ... re=related
The following link, a 3D video of the montage; we can see these two white "buttons" which I do not see the use
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lei5_IPtL ... h_response
The following link is a copy which shows that the system is viable.
Automatic synchronization takes place.
But we can see that the system is delicate and requires precision, especially in small cylindrical magnets, which must rotate without play; This is not the case here.
But we can see that the "engine" hangs ", but it ends up being desynchronized.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cCVri4R31gU&NR=1
The following link is a very beautiful achievement too quickly abandoned for my taste…
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZdctoCJbc&NR=1
The following link, a bit of everything:
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQf1Yp-Tig&NR=1
Next link, a missed copy?
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=R--Ud9NvR ... re=related
And the last link is interesting.
It seems to me based on the same principle, but simpler.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=GPvi2GwTm9Y&NR=1
Here is a summary, which in my opinion deserves special attention
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/07/08, 10:31

Those who are interested in this kind of system (defying logic), know well that such a "process must be carried away theoretically to infinity.
Here, I notice that when we watch the first video, at some point, the designer blocks two "stator" magnets, and the system goes into gear around 8000 revolutions.
Why not infinity? because of mechanical friction which ends up braking the system.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 27/07/08, 10:40

Hello everybody

This concept is interesting,
I risked a replication, without success!
I followed the saga on Overunity and the model which worked a few times ended up not working any more.
The designer never understood why.
I have an opinion above, what you need to know about neodymium is that it loses their magnetizations, especially when they are in magnetic opposition.
it does not lose all their magnetization but 10 to 15% approximately,
and variable according to the pastilles.
I got caught on a model that I designed about a year ago.
I had a lot of hope with the concept, I got a first rake because of it.
The system had finally given signs of functioning (halfway), because of a difference in magnetic potential which it was creating.
I suppose that for the Pérendev engine it is the same, the engine must run for a few hours out of design, and when the pads start to change characteristics it must lose torque then stop.

For the project of which you speak it must be able to function but in an unstable way.
This conclusion is only binding on me if you wish to get started.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/07/08, 11:29

I risked a replication, without success!
I followed the saga on Overunity and the model which worked a few times ended up not working any more.
The designer never understood why.
I have an opinion above, what you need to know about neodymium is that it loses their magnetizations, especially when they are in magnetic opposition.
it does not lose all their magnetization but 10 to 15% approximately,
and variable according to the pastilles.
I got caught on a model that I designed about a year ago.
I had a lot of hope with the concept, I got a first rake because of it.
The system had finally given signs of functioning (halfway), because of a difference in magnetic potential which it was creating.
I suppose that for the Pérendev engine it is the same, the engine must run for a few hours out of design, and when the pads start to change characteristics it must lose torque then stop.

I have an opinion on that, what you need to know about neodymium is that it loses their magnetizations

But yes, that's what scares me the most for 25 years ...
This is bad news for me :?
Thanks for the reply, which unfortunately seems logical to me.
Such an answer sounds the death knell for all these "magnetic motors", it seems to me ... :?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/07/08, 11:34

nice your presentation

now, to get an idea, you have to launch the models
it still makes me think of the famous Searl discs, where speed is the factor of phase shift, hysteresis of air? maybe after all

but if the system works, where does the energy come from? there should be a drop in system temperature, easy to measure, this may be what makes the models do not work for a long time

it deserves some tests
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/07/08, 11:40

Capt_Maloche wrote:nice your presentation

now, to get an idea, you have to launch the models
it still makes me think of the famous Searl discs, where speed is the factor of phase shift, hysteresis of air? maybe after all

but if the system works, where does the energy come from? there should be a drop in system temperature, easy to measure, this may be what makes the models do not work for a long time

it deserves some tests

But yes, but Quartz killed the egg in its shell, and unfortunately, I am going in its direction ... common sense which says:
Miracles do not exist (story of free energy)
A handkerchief please :|
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/07/08, 12:03

TSS TSS TSS

Just because a magnet loses 10% of its strength doesn't mean you can't use it anymore

the real subject is: can a permanent force provide energy? answer no, this force must be variable

Now, if the magnetic fluxes are a circulation of something that leaves the North Pole to return to its South Pole, then yes, we just have to check what is the speed of diffusion in the air of this flux

then you have to ask yourself where could the energy that would make the system come from, because in any case you need a primary source, whether it comes from the fourth dimension or from the magnets themselves
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/07/08, 12:43

then you have to ask yourself where could the energy that would make the system come from, because in any case you need a primary source, whether it comes from the fourth dimension or from the magnets themselves

I don't speak English well, but the designer of this system, (in the comments), doesn't seem to understand why his system works ... :?
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 27/07/08, 13:59

I drive the nail in again,
I didn’t want to discourage anyone, just give an opinion.
it has no other value than that.
If you feel that it can do it, ignore what I tell.
Personally when I launch into a replica I do it against all odds.

The line of work that I favor on the different engines that I made,
was a system that tries to turn to find a position of equilibrium, this position being so thin that it cannot be stabilized.
The system exceeds its equilibrium point and starts again for one revolution.
For the moment it does not seem to be the right path but hey it is necessary to start on a principle!

As for John Searl, I think there is another parameter that comes into play.
these are centrifugal forces and gyroscopic effects.
to resume all this I wrote something here, at the bottom of the page.
you will see that there it is only mechanical I think that there must be links between these different techniques.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
marcoco
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Fake?

by marcoco » 10/06/09, 01:41

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bJRo961og&NR=1

On this poor quality link, he discreetly activates something at 1mn31, this video comes from Stéorn (based on his principle and posted on the forum Stéorn), I would remind you that this company, which has millions at stake, has still not proven anything yet, even though it claimed to have the secret .... Make up your own mind.

cordially
Last edited by marcoco the 11 / 06 / 09, 00: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"