New magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
emarmiro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New magnetic motor

by emarmiro » 12/06/08, 18:16

Like many of you I have experienced a magnetic motor and I stall on the end of the realization while the tests are promising:
It is based on a property of permanent magnets, if I place two magnets face to face with opposite poles and I slide an iron sheet between them they are briefly animated by a back and forth movement with an energy greater than that necessary to move the sheet. So I made an engine, the movement of the sheet is carried out by a small electric motor, and I manage via my magnets to compress two springs of 20 kg of compressive force over 15 mm of travel. But I cannot recover this energy over such a short distance. In addition, it is not constant since the magnetic field varies greatly with the application distance. I made a crankshaft but it works in spurts and even with a flywheel my shaft does not rotate regularly.
If you have any ideas ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 19:26

Contact Quartz: https://www.econologie.com/forums/membre3548.html
it is one of the specialties of forum On the question
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 12/06/08, 19:31

Bonsoir
I slide an iron sheet between them, they are briefly moved back and forth with an energy higher than that necessary to move the sheet

You sure about that?
Bmag
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 19:34

Casimir effect at the macro level? : Shock:
0 x
emarmiro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by emarmiro » 12/06/08, 20:28

I think so very strongly: the sheet metal plate is set in rotation and crosses the magnetic field via a small model making motor while my magnets crush two springs of 10 kg .... In fact it is my only element of reference. .... It is especially clear as soon as the plate has inertia and at the right speed, it crosses effortlessly but it activates the two pistons driven by my magnets.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

magnetic motor

by bobono » 12/06/08, 22:07

Why not start by demonstrating the feasibility and quantifying the energy savings.

The simplest, the pendulum effect like a swing.

A fixed axis which carries a magnet a space in the middle for the passage of the pendulum to cut the magnetization. then another movable axis which carries the other magnet.

It remains to synchronize the two mobile elements

o ------------- === fixed part
o ------------- === mobile part in sheet metal
o ------------- === mobile part, remains to attach a crankshaft

to use motion.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/06/08, 22:14

Hello Emarmiro

Naudin had shown that it took less force to move one magnet away from another, by moving it tangentially, rather than axially. But he had to ignore the ratio of active times.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2magpup.htm

http://fdp.nu/dualpistondevice/default.asp

http://www.dailymotion.com/featured:by/ ... evemachine

So your machine, what does it look like?

For the pleasure of the eyes and ingenuity…
:D
0 x
emarmiro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by emarmiro » 13/06/08, 08:01

It looks like the 2 but in terms of comments it's all wrong ...... The anti-magnetic shield does not exist, in fact the iron plate crosses the magnetic field, it charges on both sides of a charge opposite to that of the magnets, description: The two magnets oppose, when it crosses, they are very attracted by each face of the plate, as soon as it starts again, they oppose again, it this is what creates the alternative movement.
I think this video is rigged, both by the comments and by the movement .............
0 x
djeancoco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by djeancoco » 13/06/08, 08:33

Hello,
The problem here is that when the plate is between the magnets, the force to remove the plate will require a lot of energy ... probably too much. : Cry:
I am thinking about a system too and for the moment, I always come up against either the eddy currents or simply because the forces of attraction and repulsion are never really canceled

Like Christophe, I begin to believe that a mechanical system can never be overunit ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 13/06/08, 10:12

apart from the quantum effects like casimir and others for which I admit my total incompetence, as regards the magnets, it is crazy what they make fantasize and the number of attempts on pseudo-motors on-unit which they generate .
I think this is partly due to the fact that the forces they generate are not visible. however, I recently read an article that opened my eyes to them. It said that a magnet is nothing but a kind of spring. as such, it is effectively capable of generating a force but which is never anything but the force which had been introduced there before; like a spring.
If a magnet repels a part, it is because it was previously necessary to generate the same force to approach it.
If a magnet attracts a piece, it will be necessary to spend the same force to move it away. it is a reservoir of energy.
The advantage is that the magnet is more flexible than a spring because we can channel its forces more easily and deflect them, but basically it is only a spring.
tzoing ....
0 x
Click my signature