Hatem prototype machine: photos and explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Hatem prototype machine: photos and explanations

by patou » 01/12/07, 16:44

Hatem project.

I did the following experiment on the principle of Mr Hatem. I made 2 ø27 cm rotors
Each rotor is made up of 30 magnets spaced 2.83 cm apart.
When empty it turns very well without resistance, it is conclusive as a magnetic pinion.
To realize a so-called gravitational effect, I installed a coreless coil at the output of the 2 rotors controlled with a Hall sensor itself controlled by the magnets of a rotor (This assembly consumes only 9 watts) .
If gravitation existed !!!! The rotors would go up in speed, but it is the opposite happening the stationary speed at 600 rpm = 10tr / s which is equivalent to the passages of 300 magnets / s.
It is obvious that if each magnet took less force in output than in input the result would be an increase in speed this does not happen, while I have only the resistance of the air and the bearings.
So the unlikely gravitation !!!!
Another thing if I rotate my rotors at 2000 rpm with a drill in contact on a rotor, when I remove the power source, the rotors will stop in a few minutes, so if there was gravitation the rotors do not should not stop seeing their speed increase.
On the assembly of Mr Hatem I do not see the difference in torque that we can have on 1 or more secondary rotors, it is obvious that if we have more torque on the first rotor and the following rotors we could take the power on the motor shaft without risk of the secondary discs coming off. Example: if the secondary rotors give only 20% more torque this force and automatically on the motor shaft
I know very well the torque it takes to provide power because. I have a hydraulic turbine which provides me with 2 kw / h when there is water. I run an old 110 Volt dynamo; I modify 2 radiators to make them work in 110 Volt without thermostat, I heat my house when it is not too cold because my real power is 48 kw / day. I have done a lot of experiments on free energy I believe that we will soon have free energy.
patou
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 01/12/07, 17:58

Congratulations for your achievement Patou, it seems that the Hatem concept makes resistance without bad pun.
Perhaps we are missing an essential element that either we do not see or we do not know.

if we take things back from the start LRH talks about the system of planettes.
apart from the magnetism of the spheres in question does not work like the models we have designed.

Maybe you have to think about getting there.
Pure hypothesis, I usually do not let go of a concept until all the configurations feasible at our level have not been attempted.

Bravo again Patou.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/12/07, 05:53

I have a hydraulic turbine which provides me 2 kw / h when there is water. I make turn an old dynamo of 110 Volt; I modify 2 radiators to make them work in 110 Volt without thermostat, I heat my house when it is not too cold because my real power is 48 kw / day. I have done a lot of experiments on free energy I believe that we will soon have free energy.
patou

Without using batteries? Live, so ...?
So, we can do the same system, with a wind turbine, which would heat the house in winter, if there is wind ...
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 02/12/07, 16:00

I modify 2 radiators to make them work in 110 Volt without thermostat, I heat my house when it is not too cold because my real power is 48 kw / day.

hi your 110V change interests me a lot, can you explain to me how you did it (I know a little bit about electricity but as an amateur), a photo or other diagram is welcome, thank you for your future answer.
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/12/07, 16:31

the middle / If you have a power source, to run an alternator, the easiest way is to supply a resistor, to heat water (heating or sanitary water).
It works, and we heat directly.
It does not work, and the resistance is on stand-by.

Willaupuis / A 220v resistor, cut in 2, that makes 2 resistors in 110v. If you connect them in parallel on 110v, the assembly will have the same power as the original resistance connected in 220v. No ?

Cut the resistor into 18 identical pieces, and you will have 18 resistors in 12.2v.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 02/12/07, 20:24

Good evening everyone, :D

I immerse myself in the subject, to give you an observation.
LRH theory is based on the observation of planetary systems.
Despite all the failures that we have reaped, I still have the feeling that there is something to do with this concept.
The fundamental difference between the tests that we practiced and the first models of LRH (except put its last with the alternators) is on the position of the magnets.
in our models the magnets are used in direct polar whereas in the planetary systems it is used in equatorial.
There may be an important nuance, this is more a question I ask myself than an assertion.
As soon as I finish my two models in progress I will design two simple rotors, quite heavy without motors.
the rotors will be provided with a magnet whose polar axis will be parallel to the axis of rotation of the rotors.
the distance between the magnets of a rotor will be calculated based on the distance between the two rotors.
I think there must be a relationship at this level.
if there is de-gravitation two heavy rotors should be enough to highlight the phenomenon.
One of two will be launched by hand causing the second to rotate and thus the de-gravitation taking action there should be either maintenance of the movement or acceleration.
This test should be done for different values ​​of spacing of the two rotors.

A + + +
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 09/12/07, 21:52

So, I stay on my "hunger" (end?)
What did this test produce?
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
Energy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Energy » 07/01/08, 17:56

Hello,

I know the phenomenon of "degravitation",
also, as I see that some people don't understand it,
I can perhaps answer your questions on the subject.

The fundamental difference between the tests that we practiced and the first models of LRH (except put its last with the alternators) is on the position of the magnets.
in our models the magnets are used in direct polar whereas in the planetary systems it is used in equatorial.
There may be an important nuance,

Oh yeah! :D

We must ALREADY understand this phenomenon before trying to reproduce it.

This seems essential to me.

I immerse myself in the subject, to give you an observation.
LRH theory is based on the observation of planetary systems.

I do not believe.
On what ... observation are you basing yourself to say that?

The degravitation does not only apply to planets, but also to atoms, which will explain a lot to you about your life!

Friendships.
0 x
The united to ... a true love story.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/01/08, 19:09

hello, for a fair environment story ... 8)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/01/08, 19:12

Christophe !!!!
There are two just middle !!!!
What is this mess?
There can only be one middle ground, the one playing with the oil, and the ball burner
: Cry:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"