Seawater engine: John Kanzius, the new S. Meyer?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Seawater engine: John Kanzius, the new S. Meyer?

by Christophe » 02/07/07, 18:26

To be taken with the usual precautions of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiKa4nOkHLw
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/07/07, 18:56

once again, there is NOTHING in this report! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 03/07/07, 15:07

the question to ask is "how much energy does it take to produce this gas (which obviously contains a lot of sodium, given the color of the flame ...)?"
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/07, 15:55

Pollux wrote:the question to ask is "how much energy does it take to produce this gas (which obviously contains a lot of sodium, given the color of the flame ...)?"

More that comes out : Mrgreen:

He reinvented electrolysis bravo :D
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 03/07/07, 20:55

Hello,

Christophe wrote:He reinvented electrolysis bravo :D

However there are no electrodes in its assembly. See among others at 2'30 '', the test tube is isolated ...

Apparently it excites the molecules with a microwave beam.

His technique seems closer to radiolysis, which uses a weakly radioactive source to produce hydrogen with good efficiency.

Even closer:

I did not manage to find a link on this subject, but I remember that someone would have made a course of the Paris-Geneva kind with a full of water - and a few liters of petrol anyway?

The decomposition of this water would have been carried out by a maser, an instrument still rare at the time (years 70-80).
Bailiff's report in support, but "as usual" total secrecy and inventor evaporated ...

Free energy enthusiasts should be able to find?

What is certain is that there is much to discover on the water. For example, why its melting and boiling points do not correspond to the models applicable to other molecules ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/07/07, 21:41

Yes, we have edited our schematic diagram in the subject of improved electrolysis:

I'm conservative, huh? :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 03/07/07, 23:34

Good evening and bravo Captain,

I admit that I did not have the courage to read all this "electrolysis" subject. It deserves a synthesis ...

Maybe soon in Wiki?
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 20/05/08, 00:16

Uh, honestly, "new Stanley Meyer", is that a compliment or an insult? Meyer was still convicted of fraud.

Crispus, these properties of water come from the particular structure of ice crystals, and from the polarization of water molecules.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/05/08, 09:05

AH! it's good to have found this topic

nothing new in any case since 2007, if not an article in science and life this month with lots of onomatopoeias (OHH AHHH Great ... no, it's not a film of buttocks : Cheesy: )

Anyway, the fact that the energy balance has not been published answers itself to the question of performance, piss off all these badgers who boast the title of scientist !! : Evil:

you can replicate the experience in your microwave
a video?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/05/08, 09:11

??
so what ???

PAntone has also been accused of fraud, like what "it can not work and be proven": and yet we only see the opposite on this site! -)

Coming back to the MAser: could we do the same thing with a fogger and excitation coils?

what should be the magnetic field of the coils?
What are they for ? electrolyze gas through membranes?

0 x