Free energy marketed in Russia?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Free energy marketed in Russia?

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 10:24

Seen on: http://paris.indymedia.org/article.php3 ... icle=69496

Veracity of the info?

Two Russian companies market electricity generators that violate the rules of physics as we learn them in school.

These are not vague prototypes seen on a website, but rather technology that can be purchased.

Long ago, I published an article showing the work of Tom Bearden and his team in the energy field. He claims to have a working prototype, the MEG, which has been successfully reproduced by the French Jean-Louis Naudin.

See their respective websites: http://www.cheniere.org et http://jnaudin.free.fr/

Bearden said at the time that the western community was on the one hand resistant to any new energy and refused to incorporate into Maxwell's theory the many discoveries made in the meantime, and on the other hand victim of its financiers , which have every interest in ensuring that the current energy mismanagement continues.

He concluded that the commercialization of his discovery would take place in other skies. Now that seems to be done.

AKOIL Energy produces a wide range of products including electric generators which it describes as follows: "We are starting to accept requests and study contracts on OUR NEW POWER PLANTS OPERATING WITHOUT CONSUMPTION OF GASOLINE. During a first stage of production. , we plan to build power plants in a power range between 50 kW to a few MW. We plan to produce in 2007 power plants with powers between 10 kW and a few GW. "

“For the first time in the world, on September 2, 2006, the first electromagnetic transformers of electrical energy were produced and tested. These transformers produce electrical energy at different frequencies and voltages without any fuel consumption.

We are going to produce power plants this year in a power range from 5o kW to 10 MW. In 2007 we will produce power plants with a power of 1 kW at 100 GW.

Power plant production will start in several cities in Russia, in different European countries and in other countries around the world. These technologies are patented.

Thanks to "Akoil-Energy" and the Arab company "ACCESS FOR NEW TECHNOLOGY Co." the "ENERGY OF THE FUTURE" assistance fund (non-profit organization) provides legal and social protection for researchers and inventors in the field of new technologies. "They are invited to submit their request for financial assistance. only condition posed is to prove a functional device of any dimension.

See http://www.akoil.ru/ru/

Faraday Lab Ltd is another Russian company that markets Akoil generators.

See http://www.faraday.ru/

This should make the headlines of all the media, but they are probably too busy promoting the 4th World War to talk about an invention that would not only avoid it but also finish with the energy mismanagement current and to meet, for the simple cost of the devices, the energy needs of the whole planet.

Forward this news! No one should ignore it!
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 15/09/06, 11:01

Well ...

how much does it cost to fly to see that ??

Ah sorry, the train ??? :))
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 11:24

freddau wrote:how much does it cost to fly to see that ??

Oh no! it is up to them to come and import their bazaar !!
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 15/09/06, 12:33

I would be in favor of waiting to see. In any case, for the moment, they have only planned to market industrial units. For generators for a particular use (- of 10KW / h), it will obviously have to wait. All we can get from the site for small units is this photo:

I do not know about you, but to me, it leaves me with a strange feeling: as if we had made a do-it-yourself bric-a-brac that could look like a generator to have something to show.

The blue part still really makes me think of a most standard industrial electric motor. So, except if they use it in "reversed": the rotation being used to produce electricity (it is possible that), I do not see what it could be used for.

I'm on people more technically savvy than me on this forum will be able to tell me more.

Finally, if it really works, I would be one of the first to buy one and cancel my subscription to EDF :D
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 15/09/06, 12:47

Forget my last post, I read it wrong, the photo actually represents a "Vortex heat generator" ....
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 13:11

Targol wrote:Finally, if it really works, I would be one of the first to buy one and cancel my subscription to EDF :D

Logical and like 95% of EdF customers (the 5% are EdF employees) ... this is why direct marketing to individuals will never work ... (assuming that the technology is to the point ... which is not a "light" assumption)
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 15/09/06, 14:31

Christophe wrote:
freddau wrote:how much does it cost to fly to see that ??

Oh no! it is up to them to come and import their bazaar !!

LOL,

in fact it was to underline the fact that to know if it really works, you have to go see on the spot :))
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Free energy marketed in Russia?

by Cuicui » 15/09/06, 15:58

Christophe wrote:Seen on: http://paris.indymedia.org/article.php3 ... icle=69496

Veracity of the info?

That's the problem ...

[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]
0 x
snono
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by snono » 15/09/06, 18:02

I think free energy is a reality. The future will prove it more than 100 years behind Tesla.

I also believe that all DIY enthusiasts on Earth will soon have the pleasure of experimenting for themselves

"There is only utopia for those who refuse to believe"

See: www.overunity.com
Last edited by snono the 15 / 09 / 06, 18: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 15/09/06, 18:11

snono wrote:I think free energy is a reality. The future will prove it more than 100 behind Tesla.

I also believe that all DIY enthusiasts on Earth will soon have the pleasure of experimenting for themselves

"There is only utopia for those who refuse to believe"

See: www.overunity.com

Beliefs, it's fine, it helps to live, but I'm like St Thomas, I need to see ...
0 x