Serious track of an autonomous engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
BillyDjinou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Serious track of an autonomous engine

by BillyDjinou » 13/12/20, 19:14

Good evening everyone,

Having worked for more than ten years on this kind of system, I would like to share my discovery with you. I was considering filing a patent but I prefer to post it here in order to make it accessible and free to all public and companies (a soleau envelope is filed)
There were 2 stages:
- The principle prototype, which confirmed and validated the theory.
- The demonstration prototype which is under development. I am working on the integration of an automatic starter of the Kick type on foot.

I am ready to share the STEP and the plans of the demonstration prototype, if a machine operator with time passes by here ...
You can go through the principle proto which is inexpensive before the demonstration proto.
Herewith the application, it is about a hydropneumatic mechanism.

PS: If you find improvements and consider obtaining a patent, do not forget to quote the inventor by his real name (Billy Djinou : Twisted: ) as well as the source!
Attachments
SB patent application complete.pdf
(1.65 million) Downloaded times 398
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Serious track of an autonomous engine

by renaud67 » 13/12/20, 20:17

the (fervent) defenders of the principles of thermodynamics will soon take out the ax ... beware
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 13/12/20, 22:01

renaud67 wrote:the (fervent) defenders of the principles of thermodynamics will soon take out the ax ... beware

To hit the void ?!

Machines like yours have been coming out every week for at least 15 years. Not one works, of course.

So what are you talking to us about? Do you have a working prototype? If yes show us a video, and provide your study with the measurements, the measurement protocol, and the reason why you speak of "autonomous engine".
A plan, it's only wind, avoid wasting time, please. The proof must live up to the assertion.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Serious track of an autonomous generator

by Exnihiloest » 13/12/20, 22:42

In the same genre, but more serious.
Example of a recent competitor, he looks much more advanced and his system "solid-state" much more practical.

You see, for free energy, we are spoiled for choice ... : Lol:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/12/20, 18:49

BillyDjinou wrote:...
There were 2 stages:
- The principle prototype, which confirmed and validated the theory.
- The demonstration prototype which is under development. I am working on the integration of an automatic starter of the Kick type on foot.

I did not go into depth, but for what reason the system, visibly closed, would not balance in a fixed position?
How / how did the prototype validate the theory?
And besides the fact of having to start what is supposed to be an engine, does not bode well for the validation of the theory.
We should be more convincing.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 16/12/20, 21:18

eclectron wrote:...
I did not go into depth, but for what reason the system, visibly closed, would not balance in a fixed position?
How / how did the prototype validate the theory?
And besides the fact of having to start what is supposed to be an engine, does not bode well for the validation of the theory.
We should be more convincing.

Good questions.
Perpetual movements based on the principle of permanent imbalance have been very numerous in the past, and if they are intriguing because it looks like it should work, further analysis shows that there is a point of 'equilibrium, or that the system stops if it has been started and that we want to draw useful energy from it or that there are losses.
They of course never worked. See for example: ttps: //lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/museum/t ... rained.htm

It can be explained very well by theory. The laws of physics are consistent with each other. The approach of movements by forces is strictly equivalent to that by the Lagrangian, which implies the conservation of energy.

So any system claimed to draw energy indefinitely implies either that the known laws of physics are wrong or that there is a hidden / unknown source of energy.
As a result claim that these are the laws known of nature that would run a perpetual motion machine is nonsense.
On the other hand, if a prototype rotated indefinitely, then we would have to find out where the energy comes from. In this case, obviously, it is an indisputable experimental demonstration that is expected.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/12/20, 12:37

does the universe have an end?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/12/20, 13:13

Eric Dupont wrote:does the universe have an end?

possibly...

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_ther ... %27Univers
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 18/12/20, 08:43

once finished ca can not start over as at the beginning?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 18/12/20, 10:02

Eric Dupont wrote:once finished ca can not start over as at the beginning?

well no, a state of maximum entropy can no longer evolve. Once you have fused all the iron atoms, for example, you can no longer make stars. But it's worse than that because black holes end up swallowing all the material and making it disappear.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"