Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

by eclectron » 25/09/20, 08:11

I come back to this demonstration of Christophe Tetard.
It is a question of energy surunity, via a particular coil, called the Tesla coil or even the Tesla Coil.

In my opinion, to consider that all the energy of the resonance is in 40pF is wrong, even if it takes 40pF to tune the resonance according to the value of self that it measures.
There is a lot of capacity distributed all along the coil. It is the capacity between the turns and the environment including the ground.
These are capas which are not charged to the maximum potential and which influence the resonant frequency downwards.

The highest potential which interests us for the calculation of the output energy, is at the end of the coil, therefore in the torus.
Depending on whether we consider that the torus acts as a capacitor with the ground only or with the ground and the ceiling, C torus varies between 3.5pF and 7pF. (estimate according to the dimensions in the video)

Maybe a little more considering ionization. I do not know how to estimate this point.

The point that bothers me in a good way for him, is that for the dielectric strength of the air, it takes 1KV / mm, which is valid for an air saturated with humidity. I doubt that is the case with his lab.
The commonly accepted value is rather 3KV / mm
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigidit%C ... 9lectrique

Which would give an arc of 3MV and not of 1MV. Which is a lot more energy output than it advertises, since the voltage is squared in the energy calculation.

At the level of the output energy, we would have as a function of C torus:
Es = ½ C V² = between 15.7J and 31.5J

The repetition rate per second being 150
We obtain a total energy output Es, between 2355 J and 4725 J

As input, it does not exceed 1KW continuously, so 1000J indeed.
Which give a COP between 2.3 and 4.7.

I spent time doing simulations, where theoretically we shouldn't see a COP> 1 appear in classic software.
This is the case, I reach at best 0.84 for a single RLC, or even 0.9 by counting the 2 RLC of a virtual Tesla Coil.
This argues that working in reality with very high tension, would bring an energy which would come from who knows where.

It seems unlikely to me that the apparent COP is due to an error on the input 'measurement'.
It seems unlikely to me that the power supply does not deliver peaks of power which go unnoticed, the time that it does not regulate according to the load which varies.
Still it would be necessary to have the precise diagram to say it, and even better, of the readings with the oscilloscope of the tension and the current.

If I didn't miss anything, for me it highlighted the overunity. which is a major breakthrough in science.
It's up to you to make me lie : Wink: (bring contradiction that I did not see)

Here is a new energy that is the door open to clean (non-carbon), abundant and non-intermittent energy for a viable future. : Mrgreen:

his chain: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZn_Rm ... BxQ/videos
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Promethelios/
Last edited by eclectron the 25 / 09 / 20, 08: 22, 1 edited once.
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energy of Nikola Tesla? (Christophe Tetard)

by ABC2019 » 25/09/20, 08:19

eclectron wrote:
If I didn't miss anything, for me it highlighted the overunity.

surunity is totally impossible according to the laws of electrodynamics, it is very easy to demonstrate.

If it exists, it is because these laws are false. If they are wrong, all your calculations are wrong (and all the calculations we have been doing for a century, we wonder how we managed to make telecommunications work so far by miracle !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: )

For me the only thing that would demonstrate the overunit is that this gentleman shows us his letter of termination of his subscription to the supply of electricity (without wind turbine and PV panel of course, therefore without anything in his garden). That, yes, that would be convincing proof, rather than pictures of an electrical assembly that no one can verify.

the only thing you manage to demonstrate post after post, eclectron, is your great credulity ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energy of Nikola Tesla? (Christophe Tetard)

by eclectron » 25/09/20, 08:38

ABC2019 wrote:the only thing you manage to demonstrate post after post, eclectron, is your great credulity ...

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
You mean my weak closed-mindedness sometimes, compared to the average person, I take. : Mrgreen:
It takes a bit of good utopia to move forward, but it is not this 'philosophical' point that interests us today.

It's still funny that you do not allow yourself to study a subject by prejudging in advance because it contradicts your past certainties.
It would still be nerdy to miss an innovation just because we have certainties ... obsolete.
I don't mind proposing such a subject and concluding at the end that there was an error here or there.
This is even the point of the subject, to show that it is true or false right now.

These are the technical arguments that interest me today.

I hear your arguments of violation of thermodynamics, the termination of the EDF subscription and the impossibility of checking its assemblies. I would do the same reviews.
However if it is a re-discovery, one must expect the unexpected : Mrgreen:
the laws of physics have domains of validity, aren't we there outside the explored domain of validity?
56KHz, 3MV, is this usual?
That's more of what interests me, for example, rather than 'philosophical' blah.
0 x
whatever.
Remundo

Re: Nikola Tesla's excess energy? (Christophe Tetard)

by Remundo » 25/09/20, 09:46

The video is well constructed,

I am a little skeptical of the principle of "measuring" the output energy. Going through 1/2 C V² without knowing either C or V well, one can ramble. For the frequency, on the other hand, it is known with more precision.

It is still surprising to imagine an overunit by injecting energy into such a rudimentary device which is structurally dissipative (resistance, radiation losses, etc.).

even assuming that there is more energy output than input, where would it come from? Mystery.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/20, 09:57

Should already start from another base than the COP concerns only thermal exchanges between the system and the external environment. The "tesla coil" is not a heat pump as far as I know. :P

I did not watch the video, but I know the loulou, in a closed system, the energy returned to the receiver is necessarily less than the energy supplied. The rest ends up in inevitable thermal losses.
If the calculations or measurements show the opposite, then you made a mistake. : Mrgreen: ./
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 25/09/20, 10:00

Remundo wrote:I am a little skeptical of the principle of "measuring" the output energy. Going through 1/2 C V² without knowing either C or V well, one can ramble. For the frequency, on the other hand, it is known with more precision.
Criticism to which I agree. : Wink:

Remundo wrote:It is still surprising to imagine an overunit by injecting energy into such a rudimentary device which is structurally dissipative (resistance, radiation losses, etc.).
Idem : Lol:
To be honest, I have never tried tensions like this.
I had already tried low voltage (100V) and I got 'COP' = 0.83
Result that surprised me at the time. Intuitively I expected 0.3 / 0.2.
With hindsight, it is quite normal to have an output of 0.83 for this kind of assembly.

Remundo wrote:even assuming that there is more energy output than input, where would it come from? Mystery.

Without absolute certainty on his side, he announced electrophoresis as a source (pumping in the ddp of the ionosphere)
Personally I do not believe it, given the weak electrostatic field which reigns near the ground.
I would see the quantum vacuum as a source, instead.
1 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 25/09/20, 10:04

izentrop wrote:Should already start from another base than the COP concerns only thermal exchanges between the system and the external environment. The "tesla coil" is not a heat pump as far as I know. :P

I did not watch the video, but I know the loulou, in a closed system, the energy returned to the receiver is necessarily less than the energy supplied. The rest ends up in inevitable thermal losses.
If the calculations or measurements show the opposite, then you made a mistake. : Mrgreen: ./

For fun I answer : Mrgreen:
The term COP does not change physical results and it is not a closed system ...
0 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/20, 10:08

eclectron wrote:it is not a closed system ...
How?
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 25/09/20, 10:25

izentrop wrote:
eclectron wrote:it is not a closed system ...
How?

Open to the atoms of the air, open to the atoms constituting the device, open to the quantum vacuum, via the electrodes of the capacitors, via the coils.

What I'm assuming is that there would be a voltage threshold (gradual, or not?) Beyond which an unexpected effect would manifest.
It would be a non-linearity in the physical laws in force.
0 x
whatever.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 10:34

Not yet seen the video ... for the skeptics 2 remarks:

a) Any sufficiently advanced technology will pass for magic ... Imagine a smartphone in 1920 ... an airplane in the middle ages ...

b) Physical laws are principles and not immutable LAWS ... They remain true as long as experience does not demonstrate the opposite ...

For the others, don't forget that Victor Hugo said that you should be wary of what you can find on the Internet

ps: I started to watch ... when he says 1000W PER SECOND it starts badly ... 1 W per second is therefore J / s²? : Cheesy:
1 x