New production of HHO at 0,25 € / M3

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

New production of HHO at 0,25 € / M3

by jean.caissepas » 08/07/19, 15:08

Here is a new producer of HHO who says he is competitive. It's up to you to see if the game is worth the candle ...

https://www.enerzine.com/une-technologi ... 86-2019-07
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New production of HHO at 0,25 € / M3

by Exnihiloest » 12/07/19, 19:23

The HHO is the basic mixture H2 + 1 / 2O2, which is obtained when electrolysis of water and the mixture (explosive) is recovered in a single test tube.
Since it was renamed "HHO", initially implying that gas would be made up of atoms and not molecules, it has become a selling point.

As the recombination H2 + 1 / 2O2 -> H2O does not give more energy than that necessary to dissociate the water, claiming that their electrolysis process "uses very little electricity and is capable of ensuring production high at low temperatures ", does this site want to tell us that it is more efficient than conventional electrolyses, or that we are dealing with perpetual motion?
If it is only more efficient than the others, it can not be used anyway to provide a primary energy, since the recoverable energy will never be more than the energy of the electrolysis, the less the losses.

That the mixture can improve the efficiency of some engines, maybe, but I doubt that the car manufacturers, especially with the pressure they have on consumption, have missed.
If it is only hydrogen production, what the title of the article suggests but not the reference to the HHO, then we return to the weak point: the problem of storage.

"Soon, only two liters of water and Eneco Holdings' hydrogen fuel technology will be enough to produce 65 kWh of electricity - enough power to power a home for a week.."
If anyone understands this sentence, let him explain, especially what Eneco Holdings's hydrogen fuel technology will consume in the operation. This article is clear as pudding juice, and holds more of the appeal to investors than a technical communication about a product.
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 12/07/19, 21:38

Exnihiloest wrote:As the recombination H2 + 1 / 2O2 -> H2O does not give more energy than that necessary to dissociate the water, claiming that their electrolysis process "uses very little electricity and is capable of ensuring production high at low temperatures ", does this site want to tell us that it is more efficient than conventional electrolyses, or that we are dealing with perpetual motion?
If it is only more efficient than the others, it can not be used anyway to provide a primary energy, since the recoverable energy will never be more than the energy of the electrolysis, the less the losses.

Having read tons of information about the HHO since the year 2000, there will be possibilities (not proven by me) to recover energy if using a method based on magneto-electric resonance (see RLC circuits) at a certain favorable frequency (which I do not know either) to greatly limit the dissociation energy of the molecule H2O.

S. Meyer has done a lot of research on the subject and convinced me the most about the possibility of having a COP> 1 and especially> 4 due to the efficiency of only 25% of a heat engine recovering the energy of the HHO

He was able to explain the difference in energy between the fact that rainwater has a high energy level because the electrons in rotation around the oxygen nucleus are in the most distant orbit (level 3), whereas when the HHO burns, the molecule positions the electrons on the 1 level (closer to the nucleus) and thus releases energy.

I have no proof of this concept, but I hope that some will reproduce it successfully before humanity collapses, because it will take a lot of energy to survive (production of food, drinking water and depollution of the planet to save the wild life).

Some people do not believe it, but a friend actually rolled + 100 km with a 100% water motor equipped with a Japanese maser (not found now).
1 x
Past habits must change,

because the future must not die.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/07/19, 00:06

jean.caissepas wrote:Here is a new producer of HHO who says he is competitive. It's up to you to see if the game is worth the candle ...

It stinks of the scam.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 25/07/19, 17:09

jean.caissepas wrote:Here is a new producer of HHO who says he is competitive. It's up to you to see if the game is worth the candle ...

Thank you for the info Jean.caissepas.
No doubt, with the nanobulles and the HHO, the Japanese are on the right track ...
https://en.eneco-hd.co.jp/about_us/fuel.html

Unlike the kneaded certainty who answered previously that think that water is simply H2O, I remember, quickly, that this element is really special:
Among others, he was created very early in the universe because his training releases a lot of energy, he shaped our solar system with the condensation line of ice and, in liquid form, he has a vital relationship with life as main constituent and fuel (photosynthesis and respiration with aox oxidase and cytochrome oxidase which, in the mitochondria, reduce the gaseous oxygen into water by releasing heat and energy recovered by the ATP).

On the other hand, the Hydrogen bonds of water are the strongest at 4 ° C and a catalyst such as CO2 in the form H2CO3 (for example) makes it possible to have bent bonds easier to break than the CO2 ( O = C = O).
In addition, a rotated conductor will also have a much higher magnetic field than if it is fixed.

Finally, Einstein died before having found better than the cosmological constant but it will be necessary to go to the evidence one day or the other: The Void is not empty (paradox between quantum physics and classical) and the 'we can interact with certain special conditions ...
Keely, Tesla, Schauberger, Searl, Meyer and many others were dragged into the mud by ignorance.
It must change and as soon as possible because it heats serious outside! : Evil:

RAS
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 27/07/19, 10:11

For those who have been interested in the works of Yull Brown, I spend this demo 2 mn:

I add the most interesting link on the process (or rather the processes used), it's really very interesting ... 8)
The catalyst would be aluminum hydroxide (Al (OH) 3), this is the only point that I know when we know the risks related to aluminum ...
https://en.eneco-hd.co.jp/media/2019/06/25/12
(processes used in the middle of the page)

Happy reading and best to you, those who are passionate about the "Fire of water" ...
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu