Micro CHP boiler gas

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Micro CHP boiler gas

by bleusideral » 18/12/11, 14:22

can already be seen by some, the future of new technologies is in boom boom in the face of the energy crisis

here is a solution that is beginning to be within the reach of individuals

http://www.leguideduchauffage.com/micro ... ation.html
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 19/12/11, 08:06

For gas or oil cogeneration, the best technical solution is Capstone:
http://www.capstoneturbine.com/prodsol/products/

Turbines on air cushion, with a huge MTBF.

But it starts at 30kW, for a small building.

As long as burning gas or fuel oil, generating electricity!
0 x
See you soon !
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/12/11, 19:04

it has been a long time since we see this kind of boiler has stirling ... but never way to have a sale price ...

Is this boiler really available?

to burn gas ethanol or gasoline I already have my solution: small Chinese generator set 149 euro: 2kW thermal 6kw electrical production in hot air ... the recovery of hot air is not very practical, it will be necessary to manufacture the same kind of engine with water cooling ...
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 19/12/11, 20:13

I had the opportunity to see the construction of water motor for solex, I think that more simply it is possible to mount a cylinder around the original cylinder to couple it to a circulator and a thermostat.

how do you turn it on gas?

if not the price of a striling I believe around 12 000 € : Idea:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 20/12/11, 07:31

chatelot16 wrote:to burn gas ethanol or gasoline I already have my solution: small Chinese generator set 149 euro: 2kW thermal 6kw electrical production in hot air ... the recovery of hot air is not very practical, it will be necessary to manufacture the same kind of engine with water cooling ...

Have you tried with an Air Air exchanger, on the exhaust, simply?
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 20/12/11, 12:11

it is not enough, it is also necessary to capture around the cylinder.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/01/12, 19:41

the cogeneration boilers exist, there are some that we managed to buy and who talk about it

http://cogeneration.discutforum.com/t21 ... articulier

but he clearly confirms it, it can not even walk without edf! no autonomy, it only makes current if there is already

it would even be able to not walk on generator: when it feeds the boiler with the group it grid the group by sending back the power
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/01/12, 19:49

bleusideral wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:to burn gas ethanol or gasoline I already have my solution: small Chinese generator set 149 euro: 2kW thermal 6kw electrical production in hot air ... the recovery of hot air is not very practical, it will be necessary to manufacture the same kind of engine with water cooling ...

Have you tried with an Air Air exchanger, on the exhaust, simply?

the heat of the exhaust is a good part of the heat to recover ... but since I must already recover the heat of the cylinder by circulation of air, I chose to recover everything by air

the heat of the exhaust is collected by the air around the original pot, and by the air around a tank of compressed air that serves as an additional silencer

I do not want to make complicated adaptation to the engine type water jacket, because the life of this kind of engine is limited, and the next engine is never exactly the same
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 05/01/12, 21:00

it would be nice some photos to get an idea of ​​the realization in progress : Lol:
0 x