Honey: a super healing

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
marieagnes
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Honey: a super healing

by marieagnes » 10/07/09, 13:49

Did you know ???

I had a problem with creuvasses, it hurts a lot ... the pharmacist gave me a product that looks like a liquid dressing in the mind ... it hurts a lot when you put it on and when you read it composition that scares ...

an old woman sees me putting this and she tells me that I better put honey ...

of honey ?????

so I dipped my finger in the honey jar I spread on the creuvasse, I put a small bandage to not stain the sheets. the next morning I had nothing left : Shock:

incredible no ?? : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 10/07/09, 15:20

is it direct honey from the producer? (in fact do you know if it has been annealed -> we do this to prevent it crystallizing because it may not please, but all honey does not crystallize systematically I think)
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/07/09, 17:10

I went to see the article "Honey" in Wikipedia: with everything in it, it's the devil if there aren't 2 or 3 ingredients that work! :D

Honey tea is famous for sore throats!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 10/07/09, 17:30

Some hospitals use honey (thyme) to help their patients heal. In France, the Limoges University Hospital has been practicing it for over 25 years.
Unfortunately CHU documents are no longer accessible, I only have this indirect link: http://www.italiq-expos.com/blog-shoppi ... igner-miel
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/07/09, 17:32

Ah! honey from the millevaches plateau! What a pleasant memory! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 10/07/09, 17:39

elephant wrote:Ah! honey from the millevaches plateau!

No, not plateau honey: thyme honey!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/07/09, 19:21

... and the yoghurt "basket" of Y .... have, with real pieces of basket, you like ???? :D
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/07/09, 19:48

Indeed honey is healing. I saw a report on this in the health magazine 1 or 2 months ago. A surgeon recommended the application of honey when treating wounds so that they heal faster or when they tend to heal poorly and become infected.
The thing is that this practice remains exceptional ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/07/09, 20:32

renaud67 wrote:is it direct honey from the producer? (in fact do you know if it has been annealed -> we do this to prevent it crystallizing because it may not please, but all honey does not crystallize systematically I think)

Exactly, the heated honey remains liquid and loses some of its various properties ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/07/09, 21:01

Honey * contains antiseptics which allow it to be stored in the open air without any problem, while its sugar constitutes a potential target of choice for molds.

Too simple and above all too cheap for the pharmacopoeia ...

Comfrey root is also a very powerful healing agent; aloe vera leaf juice has interesting healing properties.

* Propolis, another product of bees, is so effective that it is able to mummify the body of a mouse.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "