Fasting, a new therapy

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Fasting, a new therapy

by izentrop » 22/02/23, 01:59

Seen on LCP

At 36:00 A penguin can fast more than 100 days without problem, a healthy man 40 days.
The Russians practice it to cure a bit of everything.
The most interesting is its action on cancer cells at 56:00
A clinical study reports that severe calorie restriction cycles improve cancer immunity, a phenomenon often associated with a better prognosis.

Preclinical studies have shown that severe caloric restriction, achieved through cyclical episodes of fasting or using diets that mimic fasting (very low in carbohydrates and proteins), enhances the antitumor activity of chemotherapy, immunotherapy or endocrine therapies.(1)

These positive anti-cancer effects have been attributed to two major effects of fasting or fasting-mimicking diets:

1. a reduction in blood sugar, insulin and the growth factor IGF1, which reduces tumor growth and prevents the repair of damage inflicted on cancer cells by treatments and

2. an increase in antitumor immunity (infiltration of tumors by CD8+ T cells and decrease in immunosuppressive T cells).
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2022/ ... icancereux
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fasting, a new therapy

by Janic » 22/02/23, 07:49

hold the izmentrop which becomes a follower of Casasnovas! he's going to get kicked out of his zetetic carnival sect!
beyond this puppet, fasting is as old as life exists and it is not a therapy, but precisely a no therapy which is worth a hundred dangerous bogus vaccines!
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/04/23, 16:40

Janic wrote: fasting is as old as life exists
In the article I quoted, it was about an experimental therapy under strict medical supervision, nothing to do with the advice of your guru.

In this show they talk about this study, originally on mice, dieticians do not recommend fasting as a cancer therapy at all. https://www.radiofrance.fr/francecultur ... ox-5485375
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/04/23, 17:29

11/04/23, 16:40

Janic wrote:
fasting is as old as life exists

izmentrop
In the article I quoted, it was about an experimental therapy under strict medical supervision, nothing to do with the advice of your guru.
on the one hand C was not yet born that I already practiced the fast, then your guru you can put it to you where I think!
Then, for something experimental, if you finally knew how to read, you would know that fasting is a multi-millennial practice that did not wait for your "strict medical follow-up" (still they would have to know what they are talking about )
Stop believing all those gurus who, like you, talk about what they don't know.
In this show they talk about this study, originally on mice, dieticians do not advise fasting as a cancer therapy at all

https://www.radiofrance.fr/francecultur ... ox-5485375
It is obvious, they are right in the BP system with which they "prostitute" themselves out of ignorance, interest or fear for their business where it would be considered an illegal practice of medicine and pharmacy. (as for the accusations that carry the BP against C)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/04/23, 18:15

Janic wrote:11/04/23, 16:40
on the one hand C was not yet born that I already practiced the fast, then your guru you can put it to you where I think!

Same for me!
"From a medical and physiological point of view, the fasting period is considered to begin from the sixth hour after the last meal" (wikipedia).
I fast every day, your guru you can put it where I think, Izentrop!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/04/23, 20:06

simpleton
"From a medical and physiological point of view, the fasting period is considered to begin from the sixth hour after the last meal" (wikipedia).
so all nights are also, and so, fasts. But these are non-voluntary fasts and that the individual concerned does not control. This is why controlled voluntary fasts are called fasts.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/23, 20:09

And Ramadan is controlled by Allah? : roll:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/04/23, 20:10

Janic wrote:simpleton
This is why controlled voluntary fasts are called fasts.

And old idiots those who by their great age have involuntarily become uncontrollable... : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/04/23, 20:20

Janic wrote:simpleton
so all nights are also, and so, fasts. But these are non-voluntary fasts and that the individual concerned does not control. This is why controlled voluntary fasts are called fasts.

Oh shit... So non-voluntary fasting (at night for example) doesn't count? Pfff...., here I am broken....
Uh, what does that change compared to a voluntary fast? Because I am able to finish eating around 20:00 p.m. and not swallow anything except a cup of coffee before the following noon. It's even basically my daily life. It's not worth a medal?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/23, 20:24

No, it's not controlled.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "